News   Jul 16, 2024
 260     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 378     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

Amazon is booting Parler from AWS (server host) later today (EST):

In other words, Parler will be non-operational.
And they were hacked.
https://cybernews.com/news/70tb-of-...eos-and-posts-leaked-by-security-researchers/

"Security researchers collected swaths of user data before the network went dark Monday morning after Amazon, Google, and Apple booted the platform.

The scrape includes user profile data, user information, and which users had administration rights for specific groups within the social network. Twitter user @donk_enby, who first announced about the scrape, claims that over a million video URLs, some deleted and private, were taken."

The Poshest Prisons You’ve Ever Seen

See link.

Prisons_12.jpg.webp

Prisons_3.jpg.webp

Prisons_14.jpg.webp

Prisons_19.jpg.webp

Prisons_4.jpg.webp

Prisons_24.jpg.webp

There is a prison in upstate New York that houses a lot of white collar types, non violent offenders who committed financial crimes. The facility is super low security as a result, since none of them are likely to shank someone . It also has a significant Jewish population, so they are very accommodating of Kosher needs.

Not that I think people should be treated poorly in prison, but it is somewhat astounding that the land of opportunity has a class-based prison system. If you are poor and non-violent, I doubt you get a humane prison experience like that.

There is a prison in upstate New York that houses a lot of white collar types, non violent offenders who committed financial crimes. The facility is super low security as a result, since none of them are likely to shank someone . It also has a significant Jewish population, so they are very accommodating of Kosher needs.

Depends upon if Donald Trump is a "non-violent offender" or not?

From link.

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot​

A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage.

Not that I think people should be treated poorly in prison, but it is somewhat astounding that the land of opportunity has a class-based prison system. If you are poor and non-violent, I doubt you get a humane prison experience like that.
It doesn't surprise me at all.

Depends upon if Donald Trump is a "non-violent offender" or not?

From link.

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot​

A police officer was beaten, a rioter was shot, and three others died during the rampage.

I want Trump to go to the worst prison he can get sent to. No Club Fed for him!

I want Trump to go to the worst prison he can get sent to. No Club Fed for him!
Same with his enablers. It's time to imprison Q, the higher-ups for Newsmax, OANN, Breitbart, the Epoch Times (and New Tang Dynasty Television by extension), Parler, Gab, and numerous alt-right news outlets and personalities, as well as Cambridge Analytica, for making hundreds of millions of people have seditious views and for spreading COVID-19.

Trump apologists may call this "communism" but it's the best way to prevent fascism.

Same with his enablers. It's time to imprison Q, the higher-ups for Newsmax, OANN, Breitbart, the Epoch Times (and New Tang Dynasty Television by extension), Parler, Gab, and numerous alt-right news outlets and personalities, as well as Cambridge Analytica, for making hundreds of millions of people have seditious views and for spreading COVID-19.

Whoah, ease up there. New Tang Dynasty has as much right to exist as its foil, the CCP.
Parler is not an alt-right outfit from what I know, it's just serious about free speech, with all the pitfalls that entails. The shutdown of it has been one serious show of massive hypocrisy.

Trump apologists may call this "communism" but it's the best way to prevent fascism.
Communism and fascism are the same collection of ideas adhered to by the same type of scum people.

They're the same, inhuman, authoritarian rubbish.

Nothing wrong w/this.

Prison shouldn't actually be about punishment; there are so many more creative and useful ways to do that.

What prisons should be about is the physical protection of society from people unwilling or unable to behave themselves.

They needn't be Dickensian to achieve that.

As such, my only issue w/the above is where it is used to hold someone non-violent, who could likely repay society for their transgressions w/o use of any prison at all.

Fines (income-contingent); community service, restitution, etc ; along with mandatory attendance at programs that foster positive socialization; addiction treatment, behavioral therapy, dispute resolution/de-escalation training, completing education etc.) are far more constructive; and typically much less costly.

Back