News   Aug 15, 2024
 388     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 372     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 393     3 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

A lifetime grifter has got to grift. I am not sure why anyone expected different from someone's whose entire life is about gaming the system, shady dealings and whatnot.

AoD
I certainly didn't expect anything more from this character who can't even approach being descibed as tragic. You need some heroic traits for that. What I didn't expect to see was the unrelenting harvesting of support he culls from the nether parts of this world.

I certainly didn't expect anything more from this character who can't even approach being descibed as tragic. You need some heroic traits for that. What I didn't expect to see was the unrelenting harvesting of support he culls from the nether parts of this world.

It's a cult - it's no different from certain televangelist frauds fleecing their flock.

AoD

A lifetime grifter has got to grift. I am not sure why anyone expected different from someone's whose entire life is about gaming the system, shady dealings and whatnot.

AoD

And even though that detestable personality trait had been established in the public for decades, millions upon millions of people still voted for him.

Guess what is Newsmax's target demographic:

Yes, it's those over 45 since they have the most disposable income according to Newsmax (and (older) homemakers and retirees make up a large part of Newsmax's target demographic). Unsurprisingly, financial firms (including insurance firms), travel firms (including cruises), and consumer products (mostly consumer health products and goods normally advertised on informercials) are Newsmax's main advertisers.

It's time we boycott many of them. They are funding hate and conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
It's a cult - it's no different from certain televangelist frauds fleecing their flock.

AoD

Or other talk radio/conservative media types: think of all the quackery Glenn Beck and Alex Jones have been hawking all these years.

But--y'know, the "prosperity gospel". By making these self-styled messengers from God prosper, ye shall prosper, too. Such is the message...

Back