News   Aug 15, 2024
 387     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 372     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 393     3 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

See here:

Various right-wing American personalities are asking their supporters for donations to help fund Trump's campaign to have the election results overturned.

After all, a fool and his money will part ways really quickly.

And the fact that left-wing sources *haven't* been doing this is a reason why they're "failing", and why they could only win an election by stealing it. Right? I guess...

There's the Rumble app:

It's a new YouTube alternative for Trump supporters since it's a freeze peach alternative to YouTube and Vimeo.

My mother subscribed to Rumble as well (since YouTube kept flagging Biden-victory-denalism videos with the message that Biden won the election and a link to AP).

Though Rumble hosts content such as Biden-victory-denialism, flat-earthism, overt discrimination towards identifiable minority groups, and pro-animal-cruelty videos (such as microwaving live kittens, puppies, and hamsters for entertainment), ViacomCBS' MTV, Verizon's Yahoo, and Microsoft's MSN and Xbox would pay a Rumble video creator if one of those companies licence the videos.

Therefore, ViacomCBS, Verizon, and Microsoft indirectly help support hate and conspiracy theories.

The Rumble app is quite fringe (it doesn't have a Wikipedia article for starters) even after a surge of Trump supporters flocking to it as BitChute is a much larger alt-right YouTube alternative (and BitChute is still quite small in the grand scheme of video-sharing websites). I doubt that Rumble would survive in the next few years, especially once ViacomCBS, Verizon, and Microsoft abandon the platform for condoning hate and disinformation. Rumble shall crumble.

Last edited:
Though Rumble hosts content such as Biden-victory-denialism, flat-earthism, overt discrimination towards identifiable minority groups, and pro-animal-cruelty videos (such as microwaving live kittens, puppies, and hamsters for entertainment), ViacomCBS' MTV, Verizon's Yahoo, and Microsoft's MSN and Xbox would pay a Rumble video creator if one of those companies licence the videos.

WTF? Microwaving live animals? Surely allowing these videos to be hosted (and accessed) runs afoul of laws in multiple jurisdictions.

AoD

Wow. They're not even trying at this point... They just keep hitting new lows.

Roger "I had been convicted" Stone? I am not sure anyone even bother to quote him as if he is an authoritative source of anything.

AoD

Seems the crazies are lining up.

I get that Trump's ego won't let him concede anything, but I'm starting to wonder if he has a end-game.
Well, the Republicans have raised almost $200 million since the election. I imagine siphoning some of that off is part of his end game.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-campaign-gop-raised-170-million-election-day/story?id=74488326

Back