News   Aug 15, 2024
 324     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 496     0 
News   Aug 15, 2024
 656     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

There is nothing particularly civilized about this topic other than support for an orderly transition as per the norm at this stage.

AoD
look i'm pretty sure both parties will respect the decision of the supreme court in the end and there will be a smooth transition on Jan 20 , but nothing legally wrong with any side taking it to the supreme court

look i'm pretty sure both parties will respect the decision of the supreme court in the end and there will be a smooth transition on Jan 20 , but nothing legally wrong with any side taking it to the supreme court

Why does it even need to go to the SCOTUS? If the evidence is that clear, it would have been resolved at the state courts - like they are now. This isn't 2000 - when there was a 500 vote gap in one state that determines the fate of the election.

AoD

Last edited:

As AoD said, with margins of over 14000 in some cases Trump will be unable to convince any judge that tossing out questionable ballots will change the results.

Unlike 2000 the margins are bigger and there are no defective ballots (hanging, pregnant chads etc). Trump would need to prove that over 30000 ballots were fradulent in order to even consider the validity of the election.

GOP and Democratic observers were there, cameras were watching. There is no way that many (if any) ballots were fradulent.

The SCOTUS is not eager to repeat the 2000 election scenario. I believe they even said years ago it is not up to the courts to decide who wins elections.

If Trump trys to go to the SCOTUS with this they will turn it down or dismiss it. Trump has no proof to back up his claims and I can't see the supreme court wasting their time with it.

As AoD said, with margins of over 14000 in some cases Trump will be unable to convince any judge that tossing out questionable ballots will change the results.

Unlike 2000 the margins are bigger and there are no defective ballots (hanging, pregnant chads etc). Trump would need to prove that over 30000 ballots were fradulent in order to even consider the validity of the election.

GOP and Democratic observers were there, cameras were watching. There is no way that many (if any) ballots were fradulent.

The SCOTUS is not eager to repeat the 2000 election scenario. I believe they even said years ago it is not up to the courts to decide who wins elections.

If Trump trys to go to the SCOTUS with this they will turn it down or dismiss it. Trump has no proof to back up his claims and I can't see the supreme court wasting their time with it.

I think AZ is 14K, and that's one of the lower (if not the lowest) margin for all the remaining states that are at play. And not just 30K votes had to be questioned - because Biden have multiple paths (state combinations) that would have let him reach 270. Basically you'd have to question the results from all these combinations.

AoD

back in 2000 they didn't have so many mail in ballots.
if you want vote by mail then you should request absentee ballots , would be less chance of any fraud ,

I'll have to look up the exact data i don't have it front of me now , but u don't find it odd that trump was leading in few states , then at night when in mail ballots came in the numbers jumped entirely for Biden 's direction by thousands , and yes I realize Trump told his voters to go by by person ,

Last edited:
if you want vote by mail then you should request absentee ballots , would be less chance of any fraud ,
I'll have to look up the exact data i don't have it front of me now , but u don't find it odd that trump was leading in few states , then at night when in mail ballots came in the numbers jumped entirely for Biden 's direction by thousands , and yes I realize Trump told his voters to go by by person ,

I was perusing the internet and found this article out of San Francisco that may interest you in that regard.

https://www.sanfransentinel.com/trumprefusestoconcedebutwheresthefraud.html

I don’t find it odd at all as you yourself have noted the reasons. What I do find odd is Trump’s appointee at USPS inexplicably destroying equipment and slowing down mail deliveries. Now why would that be?

Also, certain state legislatures controlled by Republicans (PA being one) prohibited early counting of mail in ballots, ensuring that there is a delay in the reporting of these votes. So why shouldn’t there be a jump and eventual erasure of Trump’s lead, when you already noted that more Democrats use mailed in ballots?

AoD

Last edited:
I don’t find it odd at all as you yourself have noted the reasons. What I do find odd is Trump’s appointee at USPS inexplicably destroying equipment and slowing down mail deliveries. Now why would that be?

Also, certain state legislatures controlled by Republicans (PA being one) prohibited early counting of mail in ballots, ensuring that there is a delay in the reporting of these votes. So why shouldn’t there be a jump and eventual erasure of Trump’s lead, when you already noted that more Democrats use mailed in ballots?

AoD
if there is proof of Trump's appointee destroying equipment , then i would be glad they found any cheaters , and would respect decision of the courts , even if i meant a recount or something else where Trump would lose votes

what standard ???? no respect for diversity of thought in this thread or forum , the second someone from the left disagrees with your post they delete it !! , rather then have a civilized discussion about the topic.

If that's how you respond to a phrase like "Please don't quote me Hannity and all those garbage commentators, or OANN, Epoch Times, etc. we have standards around here.", maybe a "civilized discussion" with the likes of you isn't worth it.

As for how world leaders legitimize the elections it's simple. When world leaders congratulate the perceived winner (as noted by the vote count not by what Trump or his supporters think) it's game over. It's a sign that those same world leaders are not going to believe what Trump is shovelling no matter how much he thinks he won.

If those world leaders don't believe Trump or his make believe stories they are not going to deal with him in January no matter what he may think. They recognize Biden as leader and that is who they will deal with on January 20th.

Except that that's rejection of Trump. And if one views America as being in an eternal state of arrested adolescence, you know what that rejected high school loser can do. *Can* do. Not "will"; "can".

(Though I'm not sure if the apparent rapid decomposition of QAnon, Proud Boys, various evangelical nutters and whatnot feeds or defuses that spectre. Maybe what foretold all of this happening was the comical nature of the Michigan coup leaders)

Georgia's the only place Trump has a shot due to the close count. But it makes no difference since Biden has enough college votes to win without GA.

Georgia's the only place Trump has a shot due to the close count. But it makes no difference since Biden has enough college votes to win without GA.

I will have to find the source but I believe it was fox news that was suggesting electors vote for Trump instead of Biden. The premise was that they represented states controlled by Republican governors and legislatures.

If that happens we could have a different result.

Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida called on Republican states to use their electoral votes for Trump. That's not going to happen. A number of Republican officials in states that Biden won have indicated that they haven't seen any evidence of fraud and that the results are valid.

Governor Ron DeSantis of Florida called on Republican states to use their electoral votes for Trump. That's not going to happen. A number of Republican officials in states that Biden won have indicated that they haven't seen any evidence of fraud and that the results are valid.

Thank you! I knew I saw it somewhere.

Back