News   Sep 17, 2024
 943     1 
News   Sep 17, 2024
 783     0 
News   Sep 17, 2024
 603     0 

Former President Donald Trump's United States of America

And aside from broadcast media, when it comes to *social* media, they're already flocking from too-censorious Twitter to Parler.

With, uh, "consequences"--even if freedom of speech emboldens one, one can't hide

I thought Parler has a policy against threats of violence. Guess that's now within the realm of "free speech" too on that platform eh?

AoD

I thought Parler has a policy against threats of violence. Guess that's now within the realm of "free speech" too on that platform eh?

AoD
Parler is similar to Voat and Gab, both also being far-right social media. BitChute is a far-right video-sharing website. Infogalactic is a far-right online editable encyclopedia, further to the right than even Conservapedia.

Read here:

Even the alt-right needed their safe spaces, which is very ironic. The alt-right's safe spaces are echo chambers of the vilest freeze peach. The alt-right are indeed fragile snowflakes as well, which is also very ironic, unable to handle criticism.

Last edited:
Parler is similar to Voat and Gab, both also being far-right social media. BitChute is a far-right video-sharing website. Infogalactic is a far-right online editable encyclopedia, further to the right than even Conservapedia.

Read here:

Even the alt-right needed their safe spaces, which is very ironic. The alt-right's safe spaces are echo chambers of the vilest freeze peach. The alt-right are indeed fragile snowflakes as well, which is also very ironic, unable to handle criticism.

I know what they *are*, I am just saying that postings of the sort mentioned in the article is obviously prohibited:

Although it has become the poster child for free expression online, Parler since its inception has had a long list of community guidelines that outline what it won’t allow, including obscenity, terrorist content and “fighting words,” or calls to incite violence.

AoD

I'm down for them isolating themselves in their own world. Less of the regular public gets exposed.

I hope the Biden administration goes hard against Facebook for the damage they've facilitated against democracy. Even now, Zuckerberg hasn't acknowledged that Biden has won.

Funny how so many authoritarian dictators around the world have also remained silent now that their buddy has lost. Says a lot about Trump, and it doesn't say anything good.

Don't forget that Sky News Australia, Epoch Times, and New Tang Dynasty Television don't recognize Biden's victory. Uncoincidentally, all are right-wing news sources known to spread conspiracy theories that have been thoroughly debunked on the more mainstream sources. Even Fox News Channel recognizes Biden's victory.

Don't forget that Sky News Australia, Epoch Times, and New Tang Dynasty Television don't recognize Biden's victory. Uncoincidentally, all are right-wing news sources known to spread conspiracy theories that have been thoroughly debunked on the more mainstream sources. Even Fox News Channel recognizes Biden's victory.

Interestingly, Fox News actually cut away from Kayleigh McEnany's comments yesterday over unsubstantiated voter fraud claims:

Pompeo remarked today that “there will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration"

The whole way the current trump admin is speaking I find incredibly concerning

Like it or not he's being evicted from the White House on January 20th.

As I said before, Bidens election victory has been legitimized by world leaders from every corner of the globe. Nobody other than the GOP and Trump recognize Donald Trump as the winner.

Back