News   Jul 10, 2024
 1.9K     1 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 636     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 961     0 

Bravo Condos (22 Norton in NYCC, Baywood/Pemberton, 19s, P+S/IBI)

I recall that the office component proposed with Bravo condos was to house the new head office of Baywood Homes (the developer)

It might have something to do with the Church nearby no?

Nice succinct answers ... I like it.

Thanks.

In the plan they're planning on redeveloping part of the Church on the lot to the south (I think) ... part of this is adding more space.

I was thinking that this could possibly be the commercial space included in the proposal. But after I re-read the report that doesn't seem likely.

In the plan they're planning on redeveloping part of the Church on the lot to the south (I think) ... part of this is adding more space.

I was thinking that this could possibly be the commercial space included in the proposal. But after I re-read the report that doesn't seem likely.

If you had read the report you'd have seen that the church (to the west) will get an additional 14K sq.ft of space for community programs and a food bank and 8K sq.ft of space for a daycare. There's 90K unaccounted for, if the daycare and food bank count as office space, that is, and it's going in Emerald Park, mostly on the 2nd and 3rd floors, which are termed, in the report, a "three storey commercial podium."

They are close to Bohemian Embassy yes. I believe one of the sites is where the current Bohemian sales office is. I understand that the Bravo site is also available.

I noticed the Baywood sites too.
Aren't those addresses for Bohemian Embassy project and surrounding area?

It has been on MLS for several months. He won't get that price, the market for land is very depressed right now.

Baywood is looking to dump a few of their sites as well: 2-6 Lisgar and 1093 Queen and I don't think they are going to get top dollar for those sites.

is the above for real? or is it another rumour??

it makes sense for Baywood to dump a site or two in West Queen West (Baywood has too many sites there holding up their money in one area), but to dump Bravo would be silly IMO, since it is OMB approved and it has basically sold out (sales office closed), further the office component of Bravo would have been the 'new' head office for Baywood ...

hoping for the best for Bravo purchasers ~ :)

Solaris,

They were listed in the Globe last week, listing broker is Cushman & Wakefield LePage.

Cushman recently sold one of Baywood's properties at 53-59 Sheppard, but I'm not sure if they were planning residential there or not.

At last I heard Bravo was over 60% sold, so I'm not sure what the issue is or was there.

is the above for real? or is it another rumour??

it makes sense for Baywood to dump a site or two in West Queen West (Baywood has too many sites there holding up their money in one area), but to dump Bravo would be silly IMO, since it is OMB approved and it has basically sold out (sales office closed), further the office component of Bravo would have been the 'new' head office for Baywood ...

hoping for the best for Bravo purchasers ~ :)

Solaris, you know me better than to start a rumour like that ... :eek:

Here are the property details and links.

MLS® C1569022
Address : 1093 QUEEN ST W, TORONTO, Ontario M6J 1J1
Price : $6,900,000
Proposed Development Site Of 114000 S.F. Residential & Commercial. Use. Contact L.A For Package. Excellent Potential Holding Income.**** EXTRAS **** Co-Op Agent/Buyer To Confirm All Information
Land Size : Unit= 187.57x129.46

http://www.icx.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8025078

MLS® C1568932
Address : 2-6 LISGAR ST, TORONTO, Ontario
Price : $10,900,000
306,000 S.F 16 Storeys Proposed Residential & Commercial Development. Contact L.A. For Details.
Land Size : 165.30x343.83 FT Slightly

http://www.icx.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8025077

MLS® N1570328
Address : 25 MCKEE AVE, TORONTO, Ontario
Price : $7,900,000
Approximately 165,000 S.F. Of Condominium Units To Be Built. Over 20 Storeys. Contact L.A. For Details. *Full Address 25 Mckee Avenue, (26 Norton Ave.,Commercial Property) Toronto, Ontario.
http://www.icx.ca/propertyDetails.aspx?propertyId=8030596

Project Cancelled / For Sale

no offense intended at all cdr108 ... (if perceived so my apologies :eek:)

thanks for the info ... this is REALLY sad to hear for Bravo Condos

no offense intended at all cdr108 ... (if perceived so my apologies :eek:)

thanks for the info ... this is REALLY sad to hear for Bravo Condos

No offense taken ... just friendly online roasting. :p

I wonder how many purchasers and potential purchasers are aware of this ?!?

Back