News   Jul 11, 2024
 127     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 520     0 
News   Jul 10, 2024
 2.1K     1 

Arc Condo (Sheppard & Bayview, Daniels, 16s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

This building is looking great! I drive by it everyday.

Occupancyis scheduled for June 15th. Its coming up!

I really don't know why they build condo units so small. Who is buying units so small? I know it's cheaper to buy a smaller unit, but why are condos so damn expensive? You can get much more house by buying, well, a house!

Is it possible that the first tennants can actually be moving in 2 months from now given that the crane is still in?

Is it possible that the first tennants can actually be moving in 2 months from now given that the crane is still in?

Ordinarily I would be skeptical too but have you see how quickly this thing has gone up. I drive by it daily and they have crews working on it on week-ends too.

In a lurid, giggly sort of way it actually works quite well with the NY Towers across the street - like a cartoonish Queen Mary docking in a cartoonish New York Harbour. All we need to complete the set is a building that looks like the Hindenburg. I could see some sort of heavily-illuminated Nuit Blanche art thingy happening atop the city with all that as a backdrop.

I saw Arc for the first time in person today, and was pleasantly surprised....especially like the tubular stuff going on atop the crown...this has to be the most eccentric condo in the city right now...

They were painting the balcony undersides this afternoon...nice touch...

my friend has informed me that he saw an ad in Chinese newspaper (World Journal) for a suite ~700sqft reselling for ~$450,000! i just chuckled when i heard this.

I'm amazed that realtors are willing to list at any price their clients ask them to. Personally, if i was the realtor, i'll refuse to list it for the client.

~700sqft reselling for ~$450,000

is this person on drugs?? I don't care if its Bayview (or downtown TO for that matter), no Daniels' building is worth that money that ~700 sq.ft. ... good luck Mr./Ms. Flipper !! :rolleyes:

Hydrogen said:
All that's needed now is Leonardo DiCaprio hanging off the "bow" of this building screaming "I'm the King of the World!"

I'm sure that will occur MANY times once occupied.

is this person on drugs?? I don't care if its Bayview (or downtown TO for that matter), no Daniels' building is worth that money that ~700 sq.ft. ... good luck Mr./Ms. Flipper !! :rolleyes:

It must be all the exhaust fumes they are sniffing from the cars driving by.

Setting aside ( shudder ) the "design" aspects of Daniels' buildings, how do they rate as far as construction quality is concerned - does anyone know?

Back