News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.1K     4 

Arc Condo (Sheppard & Bayview, Daniels, 16s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

Hypnotoad

Member Bio
Reaction score
March 22

2352785099_6994691d0a_b.jpg

Across the street, another Daniels addition on the rise...

2352786299_6e26440efc_b.jpg

2353615304_d8cc45c2c0_b.jpg

I can't wait to see the 'ARC' completed, I think it's a sexy building.

'The Bayview' across the street looks nice as well, especially with the terraces.

St. Gabriel is rising really fast as well. Looks like it's almost topped out?

thanks for the update CSW2424, Arc is a very good looking building, quite unique like spacecraft or a futuristic cruseship

Thanks for the update! I forgot that new buildings are going up there.

That Arc looks like it's some futuristic cruise ship like HiRiser said. Please keep the photo updates coming from up north!

I love this building, its high class not too pricey, location is excellent. The sheppard/Bayview area is just going to be gorgeous in a couple years with all these high end projects.

I love this building, its high class not too pricey, location is excellent. The sheppard/Bayview area is just going to be gorgeous in a couple years with all these high end projects.

?

Well, others would say that Daniels' grotesque NY Towers and Baghai's schlocky St Gabriel development will keep the area looking obnoxious forever: not gorgeous, just grasping.

Arc is by far the most promising building to go up in the area.

I find it a shame that they didn't put this thing right above the subway with the subway entrance through Arc. Could have contributed some money to building the subway.

^^ It is supposed to have direct access to the subway. Also, in a round-about way, these developments are contributing to the cost of the subway through property taxes and section 37 bonuses. Arc and St. Gabriel's, as well as the new Daniels development (shown as a crane above) all offer residents a free 6-month metro pass upon moving in. That's a one-time cash infusion but it might also help generate transit-friendly behaviour.

I find it a shame that they didn't put this thing right above the subway with the subway entrance through Arc. Could have contributed some money to building the subway.

Working with the TTC can be very very difficult and painful. Most developers try to avoid it due to cost, delays and headaches

Back