News   Jul 26, 2024
 884     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.4K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     3 

Arc Condo (Sheppard & Bayview, Daniels, 16s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

My god, this thing looks like a cruise ship. I like it, but wow, the resemblance is uncanny.

This building should come with sound effects! Like a blow horn that goes off every hour on the hour :D

December 25 2008

3135448245_0b47bcec9d_b.jpg

3135449233_718224c442_b.jpg

North York Skyline in the back

Looks nautical, like a ship, and lifted up on pilotis... hmmm.... I smell Corbusian stink here ;)

Okay, hardly... but still. :D I had to.

LOL, it thought cruise ship comparisons were considered bad and reserved only for the Holiday Inn on King (which i rather like =)

No, that makes no sense. According to the leasing agent, Noah, only one female cougar is allowed, as long as she is accompanied by a male cougar. Policy is policy.

still looks like a ton to go for a 6 months deadline... I can't wait till I can move in!

Structurally, it's looking great, but I'm a little weary about the light blue strips lining the balconies.

Awesome looking building but definitely not a place i would want to live in though. Way way too many suites per floor and potentially way too many renters (iAgent est. ~40% were investor bought)..... so you could get a lot of transient riff-raffs here. :D

It really looks cool but i wish is was a little more bluish like the renderings.

January 28 2009 update

ARC on this snowy snowy day ...

Southeast View
IMG_3264.jpg

Northeast View
IMG_3263.jpg

Northwest View
IMG_3262.jpg

Back