News   May 17, 2024
 1.4K     4 
News   May 17, 2024
 432     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 763     2 

Arc Condo (Sheppard & Bayview, Daniels, 16s, Kirkor) COMPLETE

^... I don't think that will be an issue... It's not like you can't walk through the hallways because of congestion.. at most you might see 2 or 3 of your neighbours if you are walking through the hallways

A quick pic taken from the car Aug 17

2771748837_200b81a04f.jpg

... can't imagine the traffic volume in the hallways.....

thats the reason I bought my unit at the end of the hallway..far away from the garbage chute and the elevators..longer walk but low low traffic and noise.Plus unobstructed view.:)

passed by ARC over the weekend and the structure looks MASSIVE ... hopefully once the glass wall is up the 'perceived mass' of the building with be lessened ~

Wow, I just drove North up Bayview this morning, and the sight of Arc as you crest the hill is pretty intense. It's huge, and it looks pretty overpowering perched up there. I liked the impact a lot, and I think it'll look really impressive once it's completed.

Sept 9/08 Update

blueish-grey glass installation beginning on the 2nd floor (haha the grey is further contrasted by the sky in the last shot)

agreed Dilla ... I always thought this looked like a cruise boat outside ... even the interior floorplate (with evenly space units) look like state rooms on a cruise

Back