News   May 15, 2024
 152     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 299     0 
News   May 15, 2024
 844     1 

2022/24 Russian-Ukrainian War

These are probing attacks. We don't yet know if it's the main effort of the counteroffensive. I'll be more excited when I see armour rolling up and actual breaching operations.

These are probing attacks. We don't yet know if it's the main effort of the counteroffensive. I'll be more excited when I see armour rolling up and actual breaching operations.
It is early days, true. In another two or three weeks I expect we‘re going to see something akin to the Rohirrim at Minas Tirith. Russians are commonly referred to as Orcs, so they can play their part.

It is early days, true. In another two or three weeks I expect we‘re going to see something akin to the Rohirrim at Minas Tirith. Russians are commonly referred to as Orcs, so they can play their part.

I would argue the counteroffensive began when stockpiling or shaping operations began. The stuff we see now is well down the early part. It's good to see though. Personally, I think we won't see the main efforts start till mid May or even June.

I hope we see something like what you suggest. All kinds of crazy rumours on what the Ukrainians are fielding for this counteroffensive. But we won't know till we see it.

I'm on pins and needles. There's so much at stake.

Back