News   Jul 16, 2024
 306     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 498     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 615     2 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

Increasingly, it seems, you're posting in a vacuum, moral and otherwise. Perhaps out of your own form of "sheer desperation".

And the way you speak of "the PC agenda we are this close to achieving", I'm almost tempted to substitute "PC" with "Incel", or something...

"Incel"? That's a bit uncalled for, no? There's no need to attack me personally. Not cool!

If my political positions aren't clear to the forum members by now, I fear they may never will be. It's not about Ford, it's about the general direction for the Province.

"Incel"? That's a bit uncalled for, no? There's no need to attack me personally. Not cool!

If my political positions aren't clear to the forum members by now, I fear they may never will be. It's not about Ford, it's about the general direction for the Province.

That's exactly the point people are making.

There's little sense in changing direction to get off a bumpy road when it will result in you driving off a cliff.

"Not cool!"? What are you--18 or something?

Though there *would* be something rather Russian-troll-like for Team DoFo to hire 18-year-olds to troll web forums...

Oh, you've made that clear and I've made it clear that you've been duped. By the way, my opinion is based on a disinterested reading of the political scene and not a partisan stance so that's gotta be worth something.

It's ok, I once got tricked into buying fake leather jackets. It happens.

That's exactly the point people are making.

There's little sense in changing direction to get off a bumpy road when it will result in you driving off a cliff.

Something like that.

Or believing the shady character who tells you "Trust me, you don't need a parachute" as you're trying to get off a plane that's going down.

We could have a whole thread of Ontario political analogies. Man, that'd be fun. Take the edge off the real thing. Sort of like swigging back mouthwash after a crack binge.

Now the "fun" begins.
tenor.gif

From link.

"Not cool!"? What are you--18 or something?

Though there *would* be something rather Russian-troll-like for Team DoFo to hire 18-year-olds to troll web forums...

Not a teenager. Not a paid shill. Not a troll. But you can go on defaming people just for expressing their own thoughts and opinions free of group-think, if you please.

You should be ashamed of yourself for going after someone over their political beliefs in a political forum where freedom of expression should be tolerated.

Can we get back to the election please? Yeesh!

Renata has a substance abuse problem and needs help. She shouldn't be cozying up to Doug's enemies. It's only the PC agenda we are this close to achieving that hangs in the balance.
And maybe Brown had a sex addiction. The complete inconsistency of anything Ford and his apologists do, say or proclaim is as rational as Bizarro comics....now who's Thor, thmoke that in your thubthtanthe abuthe pipe.

And maybe Brown had a sex addiction. The complete inconsistency of anything Ford and his apologists do, say or proclaim is as rational as Bizarro comics....now who's Thor, thmoke that in your thubthtanthe abuthe pipe.

I give up. Y'all win. Please go vote for Andrea. This Province is screwed either way. I'm not going to sit here and let random people on the Internet call me names and ridicule me and make me feel bad for my electoral choices just because I foresaw months ago that the PCs have a substantial lead and were the party most likely to form the next government and I had made peace with it, flaws and all. I just hope in four years time we're not debating on the same issues again because things will have actually improved.

Peace out!

I give up. Y'all win. Please go vote for Andrea.

Do not include me in this. Thanks.

I just hope in four years time we're not debating on the same issues again because things will have actually improved.

Peace out!

Amen! That's very optimistic of you! Peace out, MTown down!

I give up. Y'all win. Please go vote for Andrea. This Province is screwed either way. I'm not going to sit here and let random people on the Internet call me names and ridicule me and make me feel bad for my electoral choices just because I foresaw months ago that the PCs have a substantial lead and were the party most likely to form the next government and I had made peace with it, flaws and all. I just hope in four years time we're not debating on the same issues again because things will have actually improved.

Peace out!
I don't get a vote in this jurisdiction, but I'm very concerned about what kind of accident this province is about to have. I'm absolutely no fan of Horwath. I can't stand her voice, I can't stand her shallow thinking, I can't stand her looks. But she's less of a bad option than Ford is. I wouldn't trust Ford with drugs, let alone trust him to pilot the province. At least with Horwath, as she's nattering away, the car won't be headed into the ditch. At least she has the sense (yet to be proven) of how to steer a car when it's in a skid.

And frankly, my opinion of Elliot has changed. Watching her stand and nod like a decrepit Barbie Doll on Ford's flank is...well...won't go there. I'm disgusted. You're judged by the company you keep...

To her credit, Mulroney is nowhere to be seen. It's not Ford's blood she has to be worried about when the stabbing begins, it's the BS flying everywhere. It's contagious...and best not to get it on you.

Someone's got to save that party.

Back