News   Jul 16, 2024
 435     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 547     2 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 1.4K     3 

2018 Ontario Provincial Election Discussion

Um sorry, no I don't and I never did.

That is one bizarre conclusion you made there.

I remember there was a reason I used to have you on ignore. Back you go...
Thank you, now I suggest you review the context of statements you've just made in prior posts. Run and hide!

Edit to Add: And of course, the unproven allegations against Patrick Brown absolutely pale compared to what Ford has amassed.

And where's Fideli of late with his "cleaning out the rot" campaign? Did he break his broom, and have to call in a industrial crane to do the job, and it's late arriving? I blame the bureaucracy myself..."Efficiencies" are indicated...

Last edited:
'They don't want us to win': Ford accuses media, pollsters of conspiring against Ontario PCs

The co-Caine Conspiracy:
Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers...

IDK. FPTP elections require some large swings to have impact. If you were still inclined to vote PC last week, nothing new this week is going to shift you to Liberal or NDP.

Guess those "inclined to vote PC" will be wearing blinders this whole week.

Fotolia_30444001_XS-300x300.jpg

From link.

Goldstein is not referring to the entire platform - only the carbon pricing portion.
I want no carbon pricing. These programs will do nothing - for example, I drive just as much today with gas at $1.40 as I did when it was under $1 - you get used to it, and carry on.

Canada may already be carbon neutral, so why are we keeping it a secret?
http://business.financialpost.com/o...bon-neutral-so-why-are-we-keeping-it-a-secret

Instead of messing around with carbon taxes, let's have government focus on addressing homelessness, hospital bed shortages, transit and infrastructure, you know, things we actually need government for.

And if government really wants to help the environment - here's step #1 - reduce plastic pollution. Ban or heavily tariff all non-recyclable single use plastics from packaging and food service; return to deposits on drinks; outlaw/tax single use ground water bottling. Why is it up to the citizens to figure out what goes in the blue bin - if black plastic isn't allowed in the blue bin, why is it allowed on the market?

Last edited:
I want no carbon pricing. These programs will do nothing - for example, I drive just as much today with gas at $1.40 as I did when it was under $1 - you get used to it, and carry on.
But you likely cut back in other areas - hurting those businesses.

Goldstein is not referring to the entire platform - only the carbon pricing portion.
Here's the exact quote:
He’s being honest with the public, starting with the Greens’ signature issue — climate change and carbon pricing — since he’s the only leader not talking gibberish on the subject, unlike the heads of the NDP, Liberal and Progressive Conservative parties.
"He’s being honest with the public, starting with the Greens’ signature issue "

I read it a number of times before posting, because I anticipate the knee-jerks in direction and intensity. They are wholly predictable.
FPTP elections require some large swings to have impact. If you were still inclined to vote PC last week, nothing new this week is going to shift you to Liberal or NDP.
3%! Projected by a number of pollsters, but the most profound one being Erin Kelly, her company name escapes me at this rushed moment. But my God, what an incredibly attractive woman....She was on The Agenda yesterday, and will be again Thursday, live.

The Sun ran a story by SAL that Gail Vaz-Oxlade was an NDP candidate. She is nothing of the sort. Literally fake news!

Back