Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

how is everyone handling the mortgage scenario for their valhalla closing..?? rates are only held for 120 days and i have lost my rate with all the push of occupancy dates

Honestly I understand the current situation but at least they could keep everyone informed as opposed to everyone calling them jamming up the phone lines or numerous emails . A simple solution would to send all buyers a weekly or monthly email with an update or a current status . From my point of view this is not a good beginning... imagine trying to deal with them on other issues that may occur later down the road . I’m not very critical on many things but this has not been handled well at all .... unless we’re the only ones who are left in the dark and others have some idea as to what’s going on

I have heard that they are planning to move people to North building beginning June. South building should be ready mid July.
Where did you get this information? Did they tell you over the phone or send you an email?

I spoke with someone when I paid deposit for the locker
Sorry I’m getting confused , which building are we talking about .... I’m wanting information on the first and only tower building built on site ? The tall condo building any update on that ???? It was the first one they started on but appears to be the last one to be ready

Sorry I’m getting confused , which building are we talking about .... I’m wanting information on the first and only tower building built on site ? The tall condo building any update on that ???? It was the first one they started on but appears to be the last one to be ready
no idea about the tower. I was talking about north and south boutique condos

Hey! I have a unit at the NORTH tower - the only tall one that looks like it's been ready for a year now closest to the highway! I drove by there last work and definitely no one is living there yet as there is no access roads.
I got an email back few days ago from the sales staff that they have no new notices regarding the occupancy or PDI - Pre delivery inspection. Once it is arranged they will send out an email with the date and time. I'm assuming mid/end of June sometime.
I too am a little confused how the mortgage thing works, as you can keep reapplying/extending for another 120 days. Occupancy may be "interim closing" - not Final Closing - hence no mortgage just pay interim fees until the building has set final occupancy/registration date. I haven't heard back on either. I bought in the building #9 Valhalla and from what i remember move in date was the final registration date - no interim fees which is rare for condos now. Only issue was that the everyone wanted to move in at the same time so booking elevators and renting out the units with massive competition was fun! Let's keep each other posted here! Valhalla-North-tower-2021may.jpeg

Last edited:
I received a response back from Mellissa at Edilcan. She said initially they were hopeful of a June occupancy for the tower, but due the delays in delivery of materials, social distancing, and reduction of workers due to covid, the occupancy might not be possible until maybe July (still tentative). This information was for the tower specifically, but she did mention that they haven't started occupancy for any of the buildings yet.

got email from melissa on friday.. she said the tentative occupancy is now sometime in july...they dont know the dates but have moved it to july from june
. my unit is in south building

Back