Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

Where did you buy units? I emailed them 2 weeks ago and received same answer. No follow up email since. I have unit in north building
I have a unit in the north tower as well. Their lack of a clear response regarding this is a little frustrating.

i called them last week and they said the delay is there for sure.. for south building they are expecting occupancy sometime in june.. they said they will email some coming week
i have a unit in south building

i called them last week and they said the delay is there for sure.. for south building they are expecting occupancy sometime in june.. they said they will email some coming week
i have a unit in south building
Thanks for the update! When was your original occupancy supposed to occur?

Any emails as of yet to anyone from the builder for the delay? Tower.. north/south buildings?

I just got hold of Valhalla representative over the phone. They still dont have the exact date yet. Initially my occupancy date was mid March, now they told me it could either end of May or early June. Even this is tentative. If anybody is interested to know the occupancy date for their unit. Call 4166638434

Are they not planning to email and clear this out? i mean this is the not efficient that everyone is going to call them to know their occupancy date.... this is not good honestly.

Back