Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

I don’t know what floor you are but like I mentioned I’m on the 9th so it could be up to the 9 th floor only ... not sure

i have a unit on 9th floor in south building..no emails from melissa other than from a couple of weeks ago saying to expect occupancy sometime in july

i have a unit on 9th floor in south building..no emails from melissa other than from a couple of weeks ago saying to expect occupancy sometime in july
I also have on 9 floor in south building. we should expect email end on June

1 plus den . The problem is that people are giving in too easy ( my thoughts anyways ) . People shouldn’t get desperate and give up space at lower prices but then again I understand everyone’s situation is different . But it would be nice if we all stood firm in our rates that way we don’t end up giving away units for low rates . I know friends who did this with other units in other buildings and it worked in their favour ... yes at lower rates than before but not at drastically dropped rates cause the majority of owners stood to their price ( reasonable price may I add )

1 plus den . The problem is that people are giving in too easy ( my thoughts anyways ) . People shouldn’t get desperate and give up space at lower prices but then again I understand everyone’s situation is different . But it would be nice if we all stood firm in our rates that way we don’t end up giving away units for low rates . I know friends who did this with other units in other buildings and it worked in their favour ... yes at lower rates than before but not at drastically dropped rates cause the majority of owners stood to their price ( reasonable price may I add )
I have 2 bed /2 bath on the 26th. Brought for rental. Great idea to form a group and help each other out....

Back