Valhalla Town Square (Edilcan) - Real Estate -

Received email promoting a $17.5K upgrade for locker close to a parking lot. No solid date for occupency yet, received email that my April 15th date is pushed back and thats it!

Same here. Got an email saying there's no date of occupancy yet, all they can confirm is that I won't be able to move in before mid-May.

With the new month long lockdown again, I am afraid the occupancy date might get further delayed.

Hey everyone... I'm new here but have been watching this thread for awhile. My partner and I purchased in the south building way back in April 2018 and have been watching this new build grow.

The one thing for ourselves, we knew that once the first delay happened, they were going to continually get delayed and pushed. We could see that the delays were going to happen, especially after COVID hit as now the number of crews that would normally be in a unit, couldn't be. The crews now need to be spaced and timed out for easier access, which is now affecting our dates. Factor in the shutdown / lack of building supplies, it's not helping our schedules. Heck my unit doesn't even have exterior walls yet. And really until the crew elevators are removed, we are still talking about a serious delay. My guess would be till end of August / September when I get into my unit only because of it being the one where are all of the supplies are transported thru. It sucks...

This photo was taken on Friday April 2nd.

building phot.jpg

I just got hold of Valhalla representative over the phone. They still dont have the exact date yet. Initially my occupancy date was mid March, now they told me it could either end of May or early June. Even this is tentative. If anybody is interested to know the occupancy date for their unit. Call 4166638434
Is that the number to call to get in touch with them ? I received the email stating that it’s been delayed and just recently got another email regarding requesting solicitor information to complete registration

Is that the number to call to get in touch with them ? I received the email stating that it’s been delayed and just recently got another email regarding requesting solicitor information to complete registration
Yes thats the number to call. You will be connected to Melissa.

Back