News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 995     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 370     0 

Who would you like to see win the 2016 US election?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great white hunter Donald Trump Jr. is speaking at the convention tonight...

Cnxfk1gWYAAco72.jpg

Attachments

• Cnxfk1gWYAAco72.jpg
    Cnxfk1gWYAAco72.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 417
Last edited:
Trump is trailing Clinton by 62 points among Hispanics, 77 points among blacks, and 15 points among women, according to a NBC/Wall Street Journal/Telemundo survey released Monday.

If polls are to be believed, he is trailing Clinton with college educated white people. That is a group that has voted Republican since 1960.

If you still don't understand why Trump can win these elections, These videos will give you some idea. I suggest you watch from 44:52 to 46:30 on this video.

Why is Trump even allowed to run for President? Why isn't he and the Republican party banned? These issues just prove that America is a racist country that only cares about white people. The election should be cancelled and given to Hillary because in my books the Republicans have forfeited their right to run by not choosing a progressive candidate.

Why is Trump even allowed to run for President? Why isn't he and the Republican party banned? .
Because the democratic process.

These issues just prove that America is a racist country that only cares about white people.
The country was founded on the genocide of indigenous peoples and much of its economy started on slavery and continues with the exploitation of illegals. The country was founded by and for white people. That's why the US founded Liberia, as a means to deport the descendants of slaves once their use was over.

The election should be cancelled and given to Hillary because in my books the Republicans have forfeited their right to run by not choosing a progressive candidate.
If American canceled elections and gave the win to whomever they considered acceptable then the country could quickly turn into a dictatorship. The election will decide who wins, every adult citizen gets a vote. That's the best way to choose the winner.

One good thing that might come out of the this crazy election is the end of the two party system. The progressive Democrats could split and be an NDP-type of party and the Tea Party could split from the GOP and become their own entity.

The election should be cancelled and given to Hillary because in my books the Republicans have forfeited their right to run by not choosing a progressive candidate.

The Democrats nominated a corrupt dirtbag who is almost as unpopular as Donald Trump, rather than a real progressive like Bernie Sanders. Have they forfeited their right to run too?

Hint: no they haven't. It's called democracy.

Last edited:
The crowd is suddenly turning on Cruz after his non-endorsement of Trump...
Cruz for prison 2016!

Cn2vzjeW8AA1hSw.jpg

Attachments

• Cn2vzjeW8AA1hSw.jpg
    Cn2vzjeW8AA1hSw.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 339
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back