News   May 06, 2024
 623     1 
News   May 06, 2024
 1.3K     0 

West One Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

atlixco

Member Bio
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a problem with the Garage Door coming down on their car. The garage door came on my car this weekend and ripped the sunroof off and scratched the top of the car till the end of the car.

I was 3/4 of the way in the garage when the door came down on the car.

Thanks!

Has anyone experienced a problem with the Garage Door coming down on their car. The garage door came on my car this weekend and ripped the sunroof off and scratched the top of the car till the end of the car.

I was 3/4 of the way in the garage when the door came down on the car.

Thanks!

Ouch! What's the liability situation for this?

Take 'garage door' issues out of this thread. They belong in real estate (or talk to the building manager, not an internet forum).

Alklay,

Thanks for the advice in talking to the Property Management, wow never thought of that. Thank God for smart asses like you on this forum. I did speak with them and they are as ignorant as you are. When the door comes smashing down on your car I hope knocks some sense into you!

atlixco, you couldn't even accomplish something as basic as asking your question in the correct forum, so was it really so stupid to assume you hadn't contacted your property management?

Somebody managed to destroy the garage door at Matrix, and it took a few days to get it repaired. They had a 24 hour security guard standing at the now-open door. It might be hard for you to blame the building management, as they can probably reasonably say that you didn't use your transmitter to keep the door open, as the signs remind us.

atlixco, you couldn't even accomplish something as basic as asking your question in the correct forum, so was it really so stupid to assume you hadn't contacted your property management?

You mean that because he asked a question about a garage door in an internet forum about urban issues, I should have assumed he was bright? ;)

He wasn't asking for advice, HE WAS ASKING WHETHER IT HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE.

Seems like people just love to be rude these days. If you can't help the guy out, i suggest you just stfu. God.

Hey, read the thread and see who was being rude and called people names (I would just ban the guy).

I can't remember the last time a member of this forum was almost assassinated by a door. I say let the kid tell his tale.

I'm not quite sure why our new member brought this story here, but it's not inconceivable that someone may be able to offer him some useful advice. Lighten up, folks, for Pete's sake!

Back