News   Jul 12, 2024
 393     0 

Verve Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

the perspective from Bay St.

Attachments

• 2287202178_5034c209ef_m.jpg
    2287202178_5034c209ef_m.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 239
great pics, I think the view of Verve from Wellesley is one of the unexpected delights this year..:)

Verve Construction Progress March 1, 2008

Overtaking the Sutton Place... view from the west. (forgive the digital zoom quality)

DSCN2208.jpg

Verve Prices & Availability Updated

The Verve price list was updated on the Tridel website for the Verve Collection and Signature Collection. The southeast-facing two bedroom suite design 2C is sold out.

Prices were updated for the two remaining penthouse suites, Residence 2 and Residence 4.

Call the Presentation Centre at 416-596-9888 for Loft suite floorplans and availability because one-off floorplan are not shown on the Tridel website.

I don't understand why the northwest corner of the building is recessed, giving way to two thick strips of ugly precast. Doesn't seem to serve any practical purpose. Was the architect just trying to make a jesture at variety? If so, I wish he/she would have done so on the less-prominent northeast corner, facing away from downtown, which, as executed, is clad in glass and much nicer.

Verve Photos March 4, 2008

Here are some of the 37 photos of Verve that I shot on March 4, 2008. Too bad it was an overcast (and cold day).

20080304_verve_tower_loft.jpg

Verve Tower and Lofts taken from Sherbourne St.

20080304_form_removal.jpg

Removal of the form from the 40th floor. The form would pass over Wellesley St. and be swung around to the right side of the building for disassembly. The two hoists are working continuously ferrying up kitchens, electrical wire, and paint. The tower has 358 homes to finish so practically everything that goes into them has to go up through the hoists.

20080304_residence5.jpg

This is the shot through Penthouse Residence 5 (1686 sq ft). Talk about a spectacular view of the city.

20080304_toronto.jpg

SSW view of the Toronto Downtown core from the roof. The concrete to the right is part of the "Boat". The sloping curved portion serving double time as architectural flourish and housing the buildings mechanical and servicing equipment.

20080304_loft_pool.jpg

View from the rooftop (north) looking down on the roof of the lofts. You can see the swimming pool and whirlpool. With all the snow and rain this year you'd expect it to be full by now. In the bottom right of the photo you can see the recently removed form from the penthouse.

I'll be back on site in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the weather will be better and I might shoot some video and maybe more views from the suites. I might post the other photos on Flickr on the weekend.

Back