News   May 01, 2024
 521     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 235     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 311     0 

Verdale Condos, The (Remington Group) - Real Estate -

I didn't know that the levies case was resolved and there would be a $3000 cap. I guess that's better than $10k. Good to know for budgeting.
My prices are at home but I can try to recall them from memory... There are a lot more upgrade options than what's seen in the pictures that are in the thread. Like 20 hardwood types, 10 granite countertops, 5 additional kitchen cabinets, tons of kitchen backsplash, washroom tiles, etc.

I upgraded kitchen cabinet to the Heritage one, that was around $700.
Granite countertop to Kashmir White, $1600.
Kitchen backsplash - couple hundred...

The standard faucets are really ugly.
Kitchen faucet upgrade $700
Washroom faucet upgrade $500 x2 washrooms
Rain showerhead $700 x2

Hope this helps for the average prices of upgrades.

There's also lights - no standard you have to pay if you want theirs - couple hundred.
Blinds are about 1600.

I didn't know that the levies case was resolved and there would be a $3000 cap. I guess that's better than $10k. Good to know for budgeting.
My prices are at home but I can try to recall them from memory... There are a lot more upgrade options than what's seen in the pictures that are in the thread. Like 20 hardwood types, 10 granite countertops, 5 additional kitchen cabinets, tons of kitchen backsplash, washroom tiles, etc.

Rain showerhead $700 x2

There's also lights - no standard you have to pay if you want theirs - couple hundred.
Blinds are about 1600.

Yes, thanks for pointing out there are a lot more upgrade options VerdaleG. I've updated the post to reflect that.
I think it's better to upgrade things ourselves afterwards, since design centre are meant to rip you off with ridiculous prices...what do you think?

what ?? granite counter tops are upgrades @ Verdale ??

Yes, thanks for pointing out there are a lot more upgrade options VerdaleG. I've updated the post to reflect that.
I think it's better to upgrade things ourselves afterwards, since design centre are meant to rip you off with ridiculous prices...what do you think?

I agree and realize that it's cheaper to do on my own especially kitchen backsplash and the easier things. I'm not too keen on changing showerheads myself later on so I decided to just use upgrade. I guess you can change the kitchen faucet yourself later but I'm willing to pay to be lazy and it was a nice kitchen faucet :)

However, the interior designers in the design centre weren't pushy and she agreed that some things i should do later. It seemed like she just wanted me to choose things quicker because I was taking too long.

Went to the design centre for the visitation appointment. Please check my blog post for pictures on the standard / upgrade packages. There are no price list given for upgrades.

You can see it here: http://toast.tw/100ltx

Enjoy :)

Ken, the picture of the bathroom showerhead is an upgrade for around $700, or even the better one for $1600. The standard showerhead is a tiny little snout.

what ?? granite counter tops are upgrades @ Verdale ??

Nope, they are standards, but there is only a few standard options for the colors and style of the granite.

The "kashmire white" granite is an upgrade.

it looks like this:
kashmirewhite.png

Ken, the picture of the bathroom showerhead is an upgrade for around $700, or even the better one for $1600. The standard showerhead is a tiny little snout.

Oh, then i was probably mislead in thinking that bathroom showerhead was the standard then. Didn't see a tiny little snout there. Thanks for the update :)

Thanks for the updates. :) Does anyone know if it's possible to use a bathroom cabinet in the kitchen?

Rain showerhead $700 x2

Blinds are about 1600.
Lol, there aren't any lights?? So you'll be in the dark unless you purchase from them or install them yourself?

I'm pretty you need light fixtures to get an occupancy permit.

^ I'm pretty sure there're standard pot lights, at least in the washroom, entry and kitchen.

I highly doubt pot lights are standard since this is no luxury building ... but, there will likely be track lighting in the kitchen, typical ceiling light fixture at the entry, and standard wall mounted lighting over the sink in the washrooms

no ceiling light fixtures in living room seems standard as they are ususally only in the dining room

but no ceiling light fixtures even in the bedroom .... now Remington is simply cheaping out !! (these weren't even cheap condos)

Back