News   Jul 23, 2024
 198     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 959     2 

Urban Toronto's 2007 Christmas Meet!

2109443851_6bf7b71eb5_o.jpg

Just for the hell of it :) http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1379221029

Shameless bump.

Anyway, as we're not sure how many will be attending right now don't come on an empty stomach. I'll try and pick up enough food for everybody but don't be expecting a full coarse dinner, just finger foods. :)

I already have plans, so I can't make it. I hope everyone has a good time though (and a Merry Christmas too).

Looking forward to dropping in fashionably late!

Hope you guys are having fun. I'm in Waterloo tonight, but next year I'll be in Toronto for university, so I will be at next year's Christmas party :)

Hmm. It turned out that I would have been very unfashionably late had I actually shown up, as I wasn't able to leave an earlier engagement in time... so I missed the UT party. (I've just gotten home from the earlier shindig now.) Apologies for being absent - I was looking forward to catching up you guys, and hopefully meeting some forumers for the first time. I hope you all had an enjoyable time, and I regret not having been able to be in two places at once!

My apologies to the hosts as well. If only we could be in two places at once indeed. Hope to see many of you next Saturday at the UTGA party.

Thanks to the two of you for a great night. Good friends, good food, good conversation.

Looking forward to the Urban Toronto Ultimate Fighting Championship!

Back