TTC: Other Items (catch all)

60 seconds at Bay Station:

City18-DSC_1856.jpg

Attachments

• City18-DSC_1856.jpg
    City18-DSC_1856.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 530
Reactions: PMT
I almost went but saw the line at around 1130 am and left. Been there before and surprised at the size of the line. The last time it was opened hardly anyone was there.
Have a friend visiting from Holland, she went, saw the line-up, and left. She really didn't miss much, lower Bay is just like upstairs, but lower. I remember transfering there when it was still used...back in the 1800s. The subways were horse drawn then, before steam came in...

I got an alert on my Transit Now app advising Lower Bay was not part of Doors Open on the Sunday :)

I got an alert on my Transit Now app advising Lower Bay was not part of Doors Open on the Sunday :)
TTC never has a Sunday Open House during Doors Events that I know of, but could be wrong. Very rare TTC will have a Sunday event for other events and always one day only. Only have to look at the opening of the Spadina Line to see this.

TTC never has a Sunday Open House during Doors Events that I know of, but could be wrong. Very rare TTC will have a Sunday event for other events and always one day only. Only have to look at the opening of the Spadina Line to see this.
They did have a Sunday event one year when the debuted the TR trains to the general public they had one parked at the third platform at Davisville and let the public walk through it and sit in the cab. Other than that they usually only have one site open on saturday, One time they had both McCwan yard and Ronselvalle car house open.

They did have a Sunday event one year when the debuted the TR trains to the general public they had one parked at the third platform at Davisville and let the public walk through it and sit in the cab. Other than that they usually only have one site open on saturday, One time they had both McCwan yard and Ronselvalle car house open.

I found pictures I have from Roncesvalles yards Doors Open 2012 showing the original plan for the new streetcars.
It's a little painful to see how wrong it was.

Has the TTC resolved the delays between St. George and Wilson evening northbound?

More subway closures cancelled:

Line 2: St George to Broadview Late Opening May 27 - CANCELLED
June/July
Line 1: Lawrence to St Clair closure on June 2 and 3 - CANCELLED
Line 1: Finch West to Lawrence West closure on June 9 and 10 - CANCELLED
Line 2: St George to Broadview Late Opening June 10 - CANCELLED
Line 1: Lawrence to St Clair closure on June 16 and 17
Line 3 Scarborough closure on June 24 - CANCELLED
Line 1: Lawrence to St Clair closure on June 30 and July 1

Not sure why June 16th has not been cancelled.

Back