770     0 

Transit City Plan

Which transit plan do you prefer?

• Transit City

Votes: 95 79.2%
  • Ford City

Votes: 25 20.8%

• Total voters
So your pulling completely absurd and highly doubtful statements out of your head and you expect us to run up to the Ontario Archives to prove that the sky is blue?

I've certainly heard comments that the day 1 ridership was lower than it is now ... I've never heard anyone say that the original future ridership forecasts were that low.

If you want to have a sensible discussion, fine. If you want to make up absurd facts ... well let's try this one. We can't put the Eglinton line underground at Warden, because everyone knows that the portal into the hell dimensions is down there, and that would create more trouble than it's worth.

Kill they hyperbole. You can make your statements without going over the top all the time.

council begins at 9:30 so expect the vote to occur sometime in the evening after every single councillor has made a longwinded speech with extensions

does that mean after the vote the plan will finally be finalized?? I hope so, no matter whether I like it or not. All these months of back and forth becomes boring.

At some point people will stop caring which plan but prefer just decide on one and starting doing it.

does that mean after the vote the plan will finally be finalized?? I hope so, no matter whether I like it or not. All these months of back and forth becomes boring.

At some point people will stop caring which plan but prefer just decide on one and starting doing it.

Yes and they will Start building. Sheppard East will be up and running for this time 2014.

Hopefully construction is started soon after Transit City is approved tomorrow. Construction of the Eglinton Crosstown started only a few weeks after His Worship, Mayor Robert Ford "cancelled" Transit City. Construction of the new LRTs should start sooner then that since we already have plans and tunnel boring machines.

Back