Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

I am impressed. Looking forward to seeing the cladding wrap right around the 2nd level. Also interested to see how it is treated with the balconies.

Thanks for the pictures!!!

STUNNING!!! Had to go see it for myself and... wow. Just like on the TD Centre :)

This project has officially changed my standards. No more do the typical condo cladding systems seem like enough... flat, with mullions, etc. etc.

This is just beautiful.

I really like the way this has turned out ... looks like the TD Center as SP!RE stated.

Question for all ... if the cladding had not been black but clear anodized aluminum instead, would you feel it looked as good?

I took this this afternoon, with Tuscani01:

dsc00019n.jpg

Wider glass would have been better so that residents could enjoy the view better. And that's not even floor to ceiling glass.

Nonetheless, this is exciting to follow.

I think that floor is just for amenities. Every other floor looks like it will have floor to ceiling windows.

Floor to ceiling glass on condos is rarely one piece of glass from floor to ceiling.

Floor to ceiling windows is usually uninterrupted glass. I think that's what junctionist means.

Usually that won't happen b/c of cost restrictions for large panes of glass with tall ceiling heights; and city by-laws requiring an operational window.

Back