Toronto X The Condominium | ?m | 44s | Great Gulf | a—A

I wonder if they're still going with the coloured panels. I think I like it better without them.

x1.jpg

We'll find out in the next couple of weeks, the next level (3rd floor) of materials begins to go up next week.

I don't expect them to make an appearance. I would be okay with it either way, but I seriously don't expect to see the coloured light panels.

I don't expect them to make an appearance. I would be okay with it either way, but I seriously don't expect to see the coloured light panels.

IIRC, the coloured light panels were one of the main features advertised as part of this building. To not go with them would be detrimental to the design.

Similar things are being used with M5V.

Were they even on the model? LED lights yes, I can see, but not coloured panels.

I'm not saying I know-- just my own speculation.

How about coloured panels and LED lights? Now that would be interesting. Whatever happens, I think it'll look great.

I'ce seen all the renderings with the coloured panels but I've never heard that there will be LED lights. Are you all thinking that the coloured panels themselves will be lighted? Are you expecting rows of lights elsewhere like Christmas lights? Where are the lights mentioned as I have the sales brochure and they don't appear in there. Would be interesting but I don't know where this is coming from.

I like LED lighting when appropriate, but it's not here. I think it would be too distracting. I presume, and hope, the colour splashes/panels stay.

Back