Mississauga Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre | ?m | 43s | Daniels | Rafael + Bigauskas

e54acd49-d607-4057-8501-0299c72bfb5b_zps9sztpfrw.jpg

Did this proposal even go to Planning and Development Committee? I don't seem to remember it.
I have never seen or heard of this site since 2004, but could have flew under the radar that I miss it.

The Daniels sites could have been before the committee in the late 90's to early 2000 and that before my time. Even M City was before my time and have no idea on height for it considering it took until 2005 to get a building over 40 story built in Mississauga, yet it got a 60s ready to break ground. The city talks the sky is the ceiling, yet when tall buildings and density surface, the developers are taken behind close doors to be told to reduce the plan.

The city sees Burnhamthorpe slopping from 15s starting at Mavis to 40s by Duke of York and then sloping down to 25s at Hurontario. Pure dumb doing this slopping, let alone height.

In the greater scheme of things this site seems small, but form these ground level photos with the construction activity it actually looks huge.

So excited for this budding to be completed. It will bring 3 different scales of buildings, a street wall on 2 streets, and a range of housing options to Downtown Mississauga.

Back