Mississauga Wesley Tower at Daniels City Centre | ?m | 43s | Daniels | Rafael + Bigauskas

It's owned by Daniels. Two 40+ towers along with townhouses and ground level retail will be built on the site.

citycentre_sitemap2.jpg

He referring to the land north of the New Sq One Dr extension to your left. South of LimeLight has always been a plan Daniels site after LimeLight was built. That site will be built alone the line of LimeLight.

He referring to the land north of the New Sq One Dr extension to your left. South of LimeLight has always been a plan Daniels site after LimeLight was built. That site will be built alone the line of LimeLight.
Whoops...In that case, the woodlot is owned by OMERS / Oxford Properties Group, there are no development plans in the queue.

Enrigue8 is saying that this project will complete the Daniels City centre which is wrong.
I have found no evidence on their website that Wesley Tower will complete their presence in the City Centre.
the woodlot is owned by OMERS / Oxford Properties Group, there are no development plans in the queue.
What a waste of land if true. It is further from Square One than Sheridan College, which is not owned by Oxford.

FYI: My source is:
Jim Doran
Strategic Leader, Development Liaison
City of Mississauga | Planning and Building Department,
Office of the Planning and Building Commissioner

I believe Oxford used to own the land where Sheridan College now stands but was sold to the city and in turn leased to Sheridan College for 99 years or there abouts.

Here is Oxford's proposal (what it could look like) for their SQ1 property.
upload_2017-5-18_19-32-12.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-18_19-32-12.png
    upload_2017-5-18_19-32-12.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 685
Last edited:
Update:
At the corner of Confederation Parkway and City Centre Drive is the next phase of The Daniels Corporation's 'City Centre' community in Downtown Mississauga. Designed by Rafael + Bigauskas, the Wesley Tower project will introduce a pair of high-rise towers to the growing community. Replacing a surface parking lot, the development will bring additional density to an area decreasingly characterized by the last decade's abrupt mix of vacant lots and new-build towers.

....2 x 40+ stories towers? Are you sure?

On the contrary, I would highly suspect 2 medium height condos similar to the 2 Limelights (i.e. 32 stories or shorter).

It's owned by Daniels. Two 40+ towers along with townhouses and ground level retail will be built on the site.

citycentre_sitemap2.jpg

Last edited:
....2 x 40+ stories towers? Are you sure?

On the contrary, I would highly suspect 2 medium height condos similar to the 2 Limelights (i.e. 32 stories or shorter).
Maybe but the construction manager of Limelight, at the time it was being built, told me otherwise but that was a few years ago now.

Back