Toronto Vox Condominiums | 115.82m | 35s | Cresford | a—A

Indeed. I don't really care about the height here. I should have indicated that I thought it was too big width-wise. Something akin to Theatre Park is needed here.

yeah, the height is ok given its proximity to the subway station and yonge. i just dont like the look of the building. same old glass box u see everywhere else.

any word on the OMB decision? the hearing was over a month ago now...

The OMB decisions can take a year - though usually 3-6 months.

There's no record on the OMB's e-status page of anything to do with 28 through 40 Wellesley East that I can find.

There's no record on the OMB's e-status page of anything to do with 28 through 40 Wellesley East that I can find.

there have been posts deleted from this page. not sure why or by whom. there were a few shortly after the omb decision that are now missing. can one of the mods look into this?

there have been posts deleted from this page. not sure why or by whom. there were a few shortly after the omb decision that are now missing. can one of the mods look into this?

Sorry, I do not remember posts from back in the early months of 2013 that may have gone missing. There's no evidence that any are gone.

Moreover, however, as I stated above earlier today, there is no record of an OMB hearing for this building on their site either. Are you certain you have the right property?

Sorry, I do not remember posts from back in the early months of 2013 that may have gone missing. There's no evidence that any are gone.

Moreover, however, as I stated above earlier today, there is no record of an OMB hearing for this building on their site either. Are you certain you have the right property?

yes. the Board decision is dated August 29, 2013. it's there on the e-status website, I found it last night.

Can you please link the decision for everyone's benefit? The only e-status entries I can find on Wellesley Street, are for 81, 225, and 315 Wellesley East, and 36 Wellesley West.

I found the only link that matters: http://voxcondominiums.com/
gy2IXOj.png

I can't wait til actual renderings come out, everything thus far have been preliminary but based on the great website background music I have high hopes!

Back