Toronto Vü Condos | 83.51m | 24s | Aspen Ridge | Hariri Pontarini

IMG_7985.jpg

Thanks

Thank you all for the positive feedback on the video. It's good to see that you like it. The music by the way is Greg Laswell's "Days Go On" and details on how the video was made can be found here.

Last edited:
Interesting image, Smuncky, but I can't seem to make the traffic move, and there's no music.

I don't think there is a way to embed video in these posts. If you click on the image it will take you to a time-lapse movie I made, capturing a 2 hour walk around of the Vü construction site on Thursday evening, June 4, 2009. Enjoy!

WOW!!!

I have to tell you that this video was kinda touching considering that I'm building this condo and you made such a great vid of it...

Thanks for that Udo...

Thank you all for the positive feedback on the video. It's good to see that you like it. The music by the way is Greg Laswell's "Days Go On" and details on how the video was made can be found here.

I've always wanted to shoot a time lapse video from the crane but only have an HD vid camera and a pc...

No fancy Mac production stuff...

But I think it would be a pretty cool video...

Re: extasie's question

extasie: Did you buy here? or do you just like the building?

Yes indeed, my special interest in the building can be explained by the fact, that our daughter bought one of the condos. I am also interested in architecture and photography, and I do like the Vü and its location.

Besides, its fun to contribute to the UrbanToronto website.

Last edited:

Back