Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

There was one listed in the past but than it got cancelled, not sure if the builder didn't allow it or if the seller changed their mind. I thought of selling it but now I decided to think of it as a long term investment. I'm hoping by the next 3 to 4 years once it's complete the market will go a lot more higher so I can make more profit. It's not costing me any $ right now to keep it so might as well.

As far as market goes, it's will always keep going up as population is increasing, the bank rate doesn't affect market to much, as long as they are tenents who are willing to pay your mortgage, people will keep buying real estate.
I am thinking sameway.. Interest rates will start going early next year or even end of this year. Then of course people will go crazy to buy again plus Trudeau increase immigranta to 500k a year so housing is and will be a huge issue., I am holding and wait!

Because of the recent Google reviews?

Workers on job site said they were having a meeting with vandyk today because of this. Either they get paid or they collect their equipment and leave.

It’s hearsay, but I mean.. why would they lie? Lol

PS would love a link to the Google reviews.

Workers on job site said they were having a meeting with vandyk today because of this. Either they get paid or they collect their equipment and leave.

It’s hearsay, but I mean.. why would they lie? Lol

PS would love a link to the Google reviews.
I was just reading their google reviews.. Terrible .. Crap.. Think we are screwed 2025

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230616_072328_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230616_072328_Chrome.jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 25
It has been going on for past 3 months it seems. I saw a review dated 3 months ago. this builder is horrible. I am not sure how they are in this field for 40 years. Horrible. Let’s wait and see. But it seems like they are frauds.

I have been trying to contact Joanna. But she is always on site and not able to pick up the call. I am not sure what are they up to. But it does not seem right. Anyone contacted Vandyk lately and got any response from them?
I tried too but no luck.. Think we are screwed now., guess thats why no one working.. They should have been preparing to pour concrete .. Still have concrete posts with wood crating not removed .. i emailed Joanna yesterday.. No reply yet..

Back