Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

They probably waiting for everyone to cavein and ask for their deposits back so then they can make more cash.. those old sale prices must be burning them..
For sure! When it comes to prices, it was definitely a good deal. It was little costly back than but the market went up since than. My friend definitely regrets not buying one when she saw how much these units go for now.
I ain't backing off. I'm thinking of this as like a locked in investing. I'm not losing money so just waiting... they can't keep delaying it for ever, it will get done one day.

If anybody feels like caving in, let me know. I know a lot of people are salivating to help people out of their situations at original purchase price and give their deposits back. Any takers 😏?

Or are well all just gonna hold tight and cash in on the gains we've waited so patiently for?

If anybody feels like caving in, let me know. I know a lot of people are salivating to help people out of their situations at original purchase price and give their deposits back. Any takers 😏?

Or are well all just gonna hold tight and cash in on the gains we've waited so patiently for?
. Lol. giving up now is not a better idea.

@Cindycascia how was your visit today? did you decide to go with Vandyk?
Hey, sorry for getting back to you late. It went well and the Sales rep was upfront about the builder's delays with the other project, I recall she said the Builder encountered major issues when they dug for the underground parking and it could have been easier for Vandyk to walk away from the project but they didn't because of their reputation. We did sign the APS for the Heartlake Collection at Brampton that day but ended up canceling our purchase during the 10 day cooling period due to the condo fee of over $300/month and longer closing of 2026. We are still on the haunt for a good Precon deal in the GTA. Thank you!

Hey, sorry for getting back to you late. It went well and the Sales rep was upfront about the builder's delays with the other project, I recall she said the Builder encountered major issues when they dug for the underground parking and it could have been easier for Vandyk to walk away from the project but they didn't because of their reputation. We did sign the APS for the Heartlake Collection at Brampton that day but ended up canceling our purchase during the 10 day cooling period due to the condo fee of over $300/month and longer closing of 2026. We are still on the haunt for a good Precon deal in the GTA. Thank you!
$300 is high for a brand new condo. If I remember correctly we were told they would be approximately $100 a month…..I hope ours are not $300

$300 is high for a brand new condo. If I remember correctly we were told they would be approximately $100 a month…..I hope ours are not $300
Yes seems high, it was $320/month for the Traditional Townhomes. The did have good incentives like standard free appliances, 1 year free maintenance fees and cash back on closing, but we couldn't get over the condo fee & long closing in case it is further delayed from 2026.

Yes seems high, it was $320/month for the Traditional Townhomes. The did have good incentives like standard free appliances, 1 year free maintenance fees and cash back on closing, but we couldn't get over the condo fee & long closing in case it is further delayed from 2026.
Good luck with your search, sounds like you did your homework, very important

I would have done the same. The maintenance fee starting at $320/month is too high considering it is a new build and there are no other pecks. Thanks for the update!

Back