Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

You can get a real estate lawyer to review and give you all the loops. They'll also help with negotiating some clauses and caping some cost.
Purchased in 2017….biggest purchase mistake of our lives……run from this developer unless you can wait for years to move in. Peoples lives change, finances change. We should have been living in this condo and sold this condo by now. We will be surprised of the closing date of October 2024 comes through. Do your homework

Purchased in 2017….biggest purchase mistake of our lives……run from this developer unless you can wait for years to move in. Peoples lives change, finances change. We should have been living in this condo and sold this condo by now. We will be surprised of the closing date of October 2024 comes through. Do your homework
Thanks Michelle for sharing, such a bad experience. I am doing my homework as advised by reaching out here, we do want to move in a new place by 2025 or max 2026 and it will be highly stressful to us if unnecessary delays occurs. I will keep this in mind when making our decision.

anyone crossed the site recently. are there any progress from last month?

Pillars for parking garage going in and somewhat steady progress on the buildings on the west side of the site.. looks like might be starting the second storey soon on the couple structures they already have up, if they haven’t already.

Lots of crane activity!

Picture from today's visit. Only change I saw was the pillars/wall thing they have put up.

Screenshot_20230326-141638_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• 20230326_154417.jpg
    20230326_154417.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 46

Back