Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Some interesting snips

1728358347478.png

it is "CONFIDENTIAL". For the judge's eyes only. Once he approves it, KSV will reach out to use individually.
Guess that will be after oct15, and i am leaving for overseas oct16..crap also read something like the new prices will be 13% below avg gta current pricing. .. thats bs with dev charges etc will be more than current.. just send me my deposits pls, also if most people pullout , then they will have increase prices much higher to cover resale marketing etc thus project will not probably go through seeing the current selling prices.. well let see the new prices..

Last edited:
What a nightmare roller coaster this has been. Recommendation for a real estate lawyer?
Who are you going with?
Thanks
I don’t want to spend extra money with lawyers. I will just get out of this project. Do we need to contact lawyer to get out of this project?

I don’t want to spend extra money with lawyers. I will just get out of this project. Do we need to contact lawyer to get out of this project?
Ya I’m not waiting for October 2027 closing and entering this price increase roulette with KSV.

I’m out, deposits asap please.

Such a long document, thank goodness for this forum. Cause I need help deciphering it!

I am also wanting out and my deposit back- not going to wait until 2027 and give them more money!
I forgot about VANDYK for a moment , thought I was dealing with KSV the whole time 😂

My condolences to the first-time home buyers who purchased this project in 2017/2018 and are now faced with the difficult choice of either accepting price increases or canceling their agreements. This situation sets them back in their pursuit of home ownership, especially given the significant changes in the market. Unfortunately, buyers often lack adequate protections.

Guess that will be after oct15, and i am leaving for overseas oct16..crap

Dont think so, when they contact you individually to sign new agreement with new prices then you opt out and their lawyer will have to return deposits as it is with them now (Osler). The 42 units that that wont get price increases are the last phase they sold i guess which is way above todays prices.

My condolences to the first-time home buyers who purchased this project in 2017/2018 and are now faced with the difficult choice of either accepting price increases or canceling their agreements. This situation sets them back in their pursuit of home ownership, especially given the significant changes in the market. Unfortunately, buyers often lack adequate protections.
True .. they dont care Kingsett ksv

Dont think so, when they contact you individually to sign new agreement with new prices then you opt out and their lawyer will have to return deposits as it is with them now (Osler). The 42 units that that wont get price increases are the last phase they sold i guess which is way above todays prices.
I just replied to Sierra (osler) confirming this is my preferred method of contact via email.. so hopefully get info quickly

Such a long document, thank goodness for this forum. Cause I need help deciphering it!

I am also wanting out and my deposit back- not going to wait until 2027 and give them more money!

I just replied to Sierra (osler) confirming this is my preferred method of contact via email.. so hopefully get info quickly
My take on this is that .. this deal wont go through as many buyers will opt out and kingsett wont be able to recover the loans via this deal so as ksv said then they would not proceed with project as not get the loans so kingsett will just buy the current project at a great deal and resale as new project sometime later..

My take on this is that .. this deal wont go through as many buyers will opt out and kingsett wont be able to recover the loans via this deal so as ksv said then they would not proceed with project as not get the loans so kingsett will just buy the current project at a great deal and resale as new project sometime later..
That is the end game. They'll be like "Mr Deanfeb, the current market $760k for this your floor plan. Since your initial APS was $450k, please pay $661k. You have 30 days to accept or your initial APS is cancelled"

Back