Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

Pass site today men working new materials tubing, piping etc preparing ground
Crazy they’re continuing to build, without purchase agreements firmed / in place.

I believe most contracts will have an outside occupancy, earlier than their completion date.

Crazy they’re continuing to build, without purchase agreements firmed / in place.

I believe most contracts will have an outside occupancy, earlier than their completion date.

Dont matter , already approved to build n getting cash from lender, will sell to any purchaser after completion!!

Dont matter , already approved to build n getting cash from lender, will sell to any purchaser after completion!!
I don’t even know how they can make money after all this. Pre-con market still sucks. And stacked towns markets still depressed. No buyers.

I don’t even know how they can make money after all this. Pre-con market still sucks. And stacked towns markets still depressed. No buyers.
Anticipation of price increases in 2 years plus lender want back previous cash loan to vandyk..they already have their numbers lined we just have to see what they put in notice to buyers..

Anticipation of price increases in 2 years plus lender want back previous cash loan to vandyk..they already have their numbers lined we just have to see what they put in notice to buyers..
Would be great if they could speed it up, would be nice for my (and my bro’s) deposit back before Christmas lol.

Yeah, I agree with this. They believe current prices is the max loss they'll make and the market can get better over the next 24 months as interest rate reduce a bit. @jbaa1 note that "in the best interest of stakeholders" does not include buyers 🙄

Last edited:

Back