Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

As per the documents, my unit number is 168, level 2, and suit is 1016 in the proposed condominium at Heart lake road. Can anyone please share any map or diagram about this location.

Hello everyone
Can someone explain what "development charges capped in my contract" is about?
Does that apply to us if we ask for our deposit back?
Or does it apply if we stay with the contract after everything???
Thanks

As per the documents, my unit number is 168, level 2, and suit is 1016 in the proposed condominium at Heart lake road. Can anyone please share any map or diagram about this location.
BLOCKS _SITE PLAN.jpg

So It looks like you'd be block 1

Hello everyone
Can someone explain what "development charges capped in my contract" is about?
Does that apply to us if we ask for our deposit back?
Or does it apply if we stay with the contract after everything???
Thanks
for new build we need to pay development chanrges on top of regular price. But the problem, it increases with every year. when finilizing the contract, we could have capped at some price, lets just say CAD 10,000. If not they would charge development charge at the time of closure. Typically it would come around 30 to 40k. But for us, it would be 10 years by the time building come to our hand. So, not sure how much it would be if not capped.
If you are getting deposit back, you no need to worry about that as you are not going to close the purchase.
If you are fine with amending the price and dates. May be you can ask them to amend development charges as well, if not capped earlier. But I am not sure, if they would accept

Back