Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

If you read the agreement in detail, the builder must have sold-out on the model you purchased and the construction must have gotten to roof top before you can assign. The builder can wave all of this and agree you assign.
I wont be selling mine.. I am downgrading ..

Then you have the best deal!!! Hopefully the market would be up when you sell your current property for you to cash out big
I am hoping that..Have to see what happen..I think until that underground parking garage digging is not stabilized vandyk will not give a kinda definite date , they will use covid bs..

Very annoying that they are still going to be using Covid as a means to not pay us for the delay. We probably won’t hear back until 3 months before May 2023. Chose the wrong builder in this one!

I am hoping that..Have to see what happen..I think until that underground parking garage digging is not stabilized vandyk will not give a kinda definite date , they will use covid bs..
Yeah, I'm curious on the number of levels the garage will have and if there will be elevator to climb out. Stairs are stressful lol.

Very annoying that they are still going to be using Covid as a means to not pay us for the delay. We probably won’t hear back until 3 months before May 2023. Chose the wrong builder in this one!
Per the previous notification they will notify me before Feb 2023 so i think in Dec 2022 expect an email.,true use covid for not paying the delay..

I think I remember someone asking them and saying it was 3 levels with an elevator
Thanks! I just saw it on the development plan, it will have 2 elevators in front of block 14 towards the left corner

Attachments

• Elevators.jpg
    Elevators.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 51
Yeah, I'm curious on the number of levels the garage will have and if there will be elevator to climb out. Stairs are stressful lol.
Guy said 8 floors going down.. Unless they will replace the gravel taking out.. Imagine walking dwn or up 8 floors impossible.

just came back from there..dont look 3 floors to me lol
IMG_6785.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6786.jpg
    IMG_6786.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_6787.jpg
    IMG_6787.jpg
    381.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_6788.jpg
    IMG_6788.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 43