Brampton UPtowns at Heart Lake | ?m | 4s | VANDYK

December 2020… lmao
I know eh!
The latest occupancy was for May 2022 which was changed to May 5, 2023 ( 8 months from now) which I don't see happening based on the progress I'm seeing 🙄 🐌

The builders just don't want to admit that they didn't fully sell all the units when the project was launched and kept on delaying the construction to sell the remaining units. This was one of the few projects in Brampton that wasn't sold out. I find pre-construction sells fast in Brampton, especially during that time, cause market was booming and these types of home are more in depend nowadays due to the affordability. I had one similar to this project launch near my house when I bought this and it was sold out in less than a month.

I know eh!
The latest occupancy was for May 2022 which was changed to May 5, 2023 ( 8 months from now) which I don't see happening based on the progress I'm seeing 🙄 🐌

The builders just don't want to admit that they didn't fully sell all the units when the project was launched and kept on delaying the construction to sell the remaining units. This was one of the few projects in Brampton that wasn't sold out. I find pre-construction sells fast in Brampton, especially during that time, cause market was booming and these types of home are more in depend nowadays due to the affordability. I had one similar to this project launch near my house when I bought this and it was sold out in less than a month.
I never hoped for May 2023. tentaive occupancy date for final phase would be Dec 2023. So they will move the date to dec 2023 for us too.

We can hope for May 2024.

Had the appointment and didn't do any upgrades, I am keeping the standard Eclectic Features. The pot lights prices is expensive to me

Had the appointment and didn't do any upgrades, I am keeping the standard Eclectic Features. The pot lights prices is expensive to me
what's the layout for the potlights? everywhere or just some locations? i guess anyone over the garage wont be having any appointments soon lol!!
I will pass there saturday and see whats happening..

what's the layout for the potlights? everywhere or just some locations? i guess anyone over the garage wont be having any appointments soon lol!!
I will pass there saturday and see whats happening..
Number of potlights is based on what you want. I went with the Standard centralised light, which is in the middle of the ceiling in each space. I think its sufficient for me.

What is this switch ? Just 1 switch is enough to connect any number of pot lights in a room right?
Yeah, 1 switch is enough, but I was surprised switch is priced differently. I couldn't understand why brcause the standard light would have a switch, so why pay for $270 for another switch when upgrading to potlights?

Yeah, 1 switch is enough, but I was surprised switch is priced differently. I couldn't understand why brcause the standard light would have a switch, so why pay for $270 for another switch when upgrading to potlights?
Valid point.

Back