Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

I assume because the company that ran it did not renew the lease. As the UPX now departs every 15 minutes it hardly seems necessary to have a 'waiting area' in addition to the coffee shop area on main level.

Was it not a Mill Street Brewery upstairs?

Despite there always being lines at Kelly's Landing, WVRST and other places in the area, you could always get a seat in the upstairs lounge despite the limited seating. I supposed that benefit is also why it closed.

Just a few updates this evening on the ceiling fixing upping:

IMG_4080.jpeg
IMG_4079.jpeg
IMG_4078.jpeg
IMG_4077.jpeg

Despite there always being lines at Kelly's Landing, WVRST and other places in the area, you could always get a seat in the upstairs lounge despite the limited seating. I supposed that benefit is also why it closed.
'twas train geek paradise!

Last edited:
I went there for a drink once when it first opened. The problem I think was that it was up this narrow little staircase accessed only from the skywalk. It simply didn't have enough visibility for people to even know it was there.

Back