Toronto Union Station Revitalization | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | NORR

You’ll be happy to learn that’s exactly what happens in all the GO concourses at Union, there’s an even split between train and bus departure screens and they’re always located in pairs next to each other.
I wonder why nobody else brought that up:View attachment 581377
Personally I was just going off the previous image shared, which I hadn’t realized was from 2015 LOL

The floor of Union Station's new south concourse is setting! 🚆👷‍♂️

Crews recently finished pouring the first batch of concrete for the flooring, with more pours on the way!

Once complete, the new concourse will link Bay and York Streets, making it easier to get to and from the platforms. Plus, it’ll connect seamlessly to Bay, York, and VIA concourses, Union Square, and Scotiabank Arena.
IMG_1791.jpeg

IMG_1792.jpeg

1) Does anyone else think that seems like a lot of unmarked/unsigned doorways?

2) Its a render people......and I do appreciate honesty in renders.............but if this is the best you can do......ok....would a small lie really hurt? LOL I mean it looks fine......if clinical and dull.
You're surprised??

1) Does anyone else think that seems like a lot of unmarked/unsigned doorways?

2) Its a render people......and I do appreciate honesty in renders.............but if this is the best you can do......ok....would a small lie really hurt? LOL I mean it looks fine......if clinical and dull.
Those doorways aren’t for public use and will have signs/codes for whatever the room has inside it, like other non-public rooms in Union. The wayfinding document for the Bremner Concourse shows some of them.

Those doorways aren’t for public use and will have signs/codes for whatever the room has inside it, like other non-public rooms in Union. The wayfinding document for the Bremner Concourse shows some of them.

I know........its the number of doorways that caught my attention, I would have thought they might consolidate them a bit.

Back