Toronto The Yorkville Condominiums | 104.54m | 31s | Lifetime | Wallman Architects

August 14, 2013:

Did you get the shot from the north end on both sides like I did as they show something different than that shot?

It looks like they are doing level 3 in fact it is level one on the west side and level 2 on the east side. I haven't got to the photos I shot on the 11th showing those odd levels to upload them to my site yet.

yorkvilles3.jpg

I have a feeling this one is going to end up a surprise (in a pleasant way), although it's not really top of anyone's list right now. The floor plate is pretty sleek in person. A lot depends on how they pull off the colour scheme as depicted in the renders. They were starting to prepare the lobby area for cladding installation yesterday, so it shouldn't be long now.

Funny how a few blocks means such a big difference in coverage on UT. One Bloor a million shots. This one not so much. I'm thinking Yorkville will be an amazing addition to the area.

Looked like cladding was starting to be applied on the NW corner of the podium. I was in a moving vehicle, though, so didn't get more than a glance.

The proportions already look great. I have a good feeling about this project... it's going to look sharp!

Back