Toronto The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini

Shot with The Canadian this morning:
IMG_1009.jpeg

Shot with The Canadian this morning:
View attachment 544192
Man, I love how this turned out. What a great addition to the Skyline and the city. Not too long ago, I just recently watched a walking tour of all the new shops, restaurants, and stores opening there, but I could hardly remember any of them because I was distracted by the canopy and columns. I'm so enthused to see what this area will look like when the weather feels better in the Spring. Or Early Summer for y'all. It's already feelin' like Summer here in Texas, lol.

March 4: Finally, the last remaining external construction hoist, for the Tridel condominium building at the north-west corner of The Well, is coming down. The hoist was retained long after its normal construction use had been completed - the hoist was being used to lift the large refrigerators and the kitchen island and counter top slabs that would not fit into the building's internal elevators up to their suites. Now the west wall sections which had the hoist entry points can be sealed up and the interiors of the associated units finally be completed.

1000003575.jpg

20240304_135941.jpg

March 4: Finally, the last remaining external construction hoist, for the Tridel condominium building at the north-west corner of The Well, is coming down. The hoist was retained long after its normal construction use had been completed - the hoist was being used to lift the large refrigerators and the kitchen island and counter top slabs that would not fit into the building's internal elevators up to their suites. Now the west wall sections which had the hoist entry points can be sealed up and the interiors of the associated units finally be completed.

View attachment 545603

View attachment 545602
Amazing construction industry commentary as always :)

Back