Toronto The Tower at King West | ?m | 26s | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle

the psf was 520 to 420 on a low floor. closes 2012.

seems to be sold out by sunday, as it is investor friendly: builder adjustments were capped at $3k, right to assign, and rent built in. nice.

i like NW exposure, its a crap shot, east is blocked, so will south later, i think that the metro and the railway corridor provide for the best sunset and CN tower views. thoughts?

its a no brainer as its by far the best psf closing the furthest out with a reasonable deposit structure.

Any new updates on this?? # of units left in the building?? are they going to open the showroom for this to the public??

the psf was 520 to 420 on a low floor. closes 2012.

seems to be sold out by sunday, as it is investor friendly: builder adjustments were capped at $3k, right to assign, and rent built in. nice.

i like NW exposure, its a crap shot, east is blocked, so will south later, i think that the metro and the railway corridor provide for the best sunset and CN tower views. thoughts?

its a no brainer as its by far the best psf closing the furthest out with a reasonable deposit structure.

It's completely sold out and there is a waitlist for anyone that will pull out during the 10 day recission. The developers sold pretty much everything in the building in 3 days.

It's completely sold out and there is a waitlist for anyone that will pull out during the 10 day recission. The developers sold pretty much everything in the building in 3 days.

chances are ... the builder has sold out of the FIRST RELEASE of suites ... I'm betting money that there will be a second release of units (with a price increase of course ;))

chances are ... the builder has sold out of the FIRST RELEASE of suites ... I'm betting money that there will be a second release of units (with a price increase of course ;))

Actually, all the units were available in the first release

Well I guess that confirms that people like crap. Imagine how quickly the new S+P development in the east end would sell were it located here. Sad really.

Really some projects do really really well these days and some other ones don't

Some projects sell like 50% plus of their units in a few days and then struggle after that.

Plus I once saw 150 New homes get bought in one Saturday in Brampton New Home Show Room in 2004.

maybe this will make plazacorp rethink KWL phases ... too bulky and large complex compared to this one.

King West is in the middle of real estate frenzy....

Well if that is true then that means that they will be bringing out phase 2 of KWL. They put that on hold to sell the Tower so lets see what happens now.

Well if that is true then that means that they will be bringing out phase 2 of KWL. They put that on hold to sell the Tower so lets see what happens now.

Yes it is coming out sometime in October. I just spoke to the developer's sales people.

Finally managed to get myself in to see this project ... IMO I think the architecture is average with brick exterior, the building footprint maybe a slightly bulky for my liking ... but good quality materials are offered which is the norm for Plazacorp projects ... layouts are very typical, nothing too exciting, but no terribly ugly floorplans either ~ the impression I get from Plazacorp staff is that there is a lot of investors in this building ... they seem to be doing very well according to the sales board (which shows what units are sold with a RED dot, assuming it has no purposely misleading data)

To share with UT ... here's a scan of the typical floorplan (floors 5-21):

Tower_KW.jpg

^^^

Ugh I'd hate to live in those 4 central units with activity going on on 3 sides and the outdoors on the 4'th side.

Also is it just me but I see a potential break in location in the upper 2 central units. The panty backs up against the stair well. I wonder if a criminal would have the guts to try to break through that wall in order to gain access to the unit.

Back