Toronto The Address at High Park | ?m | 12s | Chestnut Hill | BDP Quadrangle

from June 17th
20110617008.jpg

20110617009.jpg

When do you expect them to be at ground level? I think that this development is supposed to be completed by next April but I'm wondering how "late" they will be....

When do you expect them to be at ground level? I think that this development is supposed to be completed by next April but I'm wondering how "late" they will be....

I've been wondering the same thing. My guess, considering they have to go down 5 levels and it looks like they're around 3 down now, would be crane going up sometime late august early Septemeber. Then back to street level sometime early next year. My overall guess is this project is about 1 year behind the original occupancy date.

I drove by the builders other project (san fransico on the bay) and they look like they're about 2 months away from pulling the crane down. I wonder if they're planning/timing it to use the same one. It's bright orange. Time will tell

Was by the site last night. I tried to take pics but it was too dark for them. The hole is progressing and fairly deep but by visual guestimations I'd say they have 1 more story to go down. Hopefully they get down and get the base of the crane done by the end of september.

4 weeks since the last pic update...how does the hole look?

It's been a solid 9 months since they started with the pile driver...is it just me or is it taking a really long time to dig?

It's a very tight site requiring them to keep moving the ramp around. They are also going deeper than most condos (5 floors) which is even harder in a tight area. Other things like traffic patterns and access to the site all impact construction.

Good news is that they have hit bottom and will start forming the crane base shortly. Waiting on city approval for road closures for crane - will be on a weekend in October.

JG

Oct 1st
The contractor shack is not on site anymore.

They have reach bottom and it is all clay that has to be remove.

All sides have water leaking/flowing into the site.
6207606001_0ee02ff76b_b.jpg

6208115766_6ab26edd81_b.jpg

6208111312_3227146508_b.jpg

6208115766_6ab26edd81_b.jpg

6207605167_9c3321b505_b.jpg

Thanks for the pic update.

So contractor shack gone. Is that good, bad, or just part of the process? I assume it means that the guys going down are packing up and the guys coming in to go up will drop off their own?

Back