Toronto Southcore Financial Centre & Delta Toronto | 159.71m | 45s | GWL | KPMB

Great updates. Is it just me or is this one of the fastest rising projects in TO? Every time I check in on it, it's grown by 5 storeys!!! And I thought I checked regularly haha :p

cladding is up on the north side of the bremner tower, as seen on the train. it is identical to pwc tower

Great updates. Is it just me or is this one of the fastest rising projects in TO? Every time I check in on it, it's grown by 5 storeys!!! And I thought I checked regularly haha :p

They don’t stop for anything, they start early and work late including Saturdays and they strike me as very well organized. If I was organized, I would have better pictures for you.

January 07/13

jan07_0060.jpg

February 05/13

Feb05_3868.jpg

March 05/13

Mar05_6943.jpg

Thanks a lot for these great pics, SkyJacked. That explains why it IS going up fast...looks like a floor per week. At this rate they will be topped off the Delta by late summer or early fall. Amazing!

Great photos sMT and udo. Udo, it's amazing to think that nothing in your pictures existed just a few years ago.

They obviously spent money on the cladding, but I'm just afraid it still won't stand out when it's all said and done. Too similar to it's surroundings such that it will just fade into the background.

The glazing is second to none, and in my opinion. (my opinion) it's better than Shangri La and Four Seasons combined!! lol!

I mean, it's that good.

Delta is a 4 star not a 5 star right? They are doing some one upsmanship here.

The glazing is second to none, and in my opinion. (my opinion) it's better than Shangri La and Four Seasons combined!! lol!

I mean, it's that good.

Delta is a 4 star not a 5 star right? They are doing some one upsmanship here.

I agree, it's almost as good as mARS, but still beats anything else in the core. The speed at which they're installing it is really fun to watch.

Will these buildings have a PATH connection to the convention centre, the aquarium, and the CN tower, forming a Southcore loop of the network bypassing the Skywalk?

Back