Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

Thanks for posting those pics mrenaud. That retail strip is starting to look good. Those details make all the difference. I hope there is some good retail/restaurants there.

The lantern of the first tower was lit up the other night with a spectacular blue glow.

It has been lit up for a few weeks now, and yes, it is an impressive electric blue glow. The two will be great once the green lights are on above the sister tower.

South Beach from today.

SOUTH-BEACH-21-05-2012-1.jpg

SOUTH-BEACH-21-05-2012-2.jpg

SOUTH-BEACH-21-05-2012-3.jpg

SOUTH-BEACH-21-05-2012-4.jpg

Wow ... iLoft + California's view to downtown is seriously (if all entirely) obstructed by South Beach huh ?

Thanks for the pics cruzin4u

Yep. Last year my friends still had a view of the downtown skyline, but today - they are looking directly into someone's apartment. I had to break the news to them that their water views will be gone as well when Westlake gets built, along with the other developments. Those in the more Southerly suites of iLoft (facing East) will still have views of downtown, but for those in the Northerly suites (facing East) - the view is completely gone.

This is their new reality...

CALIFORNIA-22-05-2012.jpg

^^ WOW, I really like that blue roof! It's electric and much better than I thought it was going to be. Now I want to see those deco stores.

Last edited:
The top floors of the other tower are bathed in blue light... It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer has the red Kenny Rogers Chicken Roasters sign across the street.

They may have to dampen the lights to accommodate those units.

Is there any information as to what will be going into the retail space? I walk by it almost daily and currently they just seem to be used an office for the condo company.

This may sound like a bit of a strange question, but what do the hallways outside the units in south beach look like? A lot of new buildings are really amazing in the units, and the hallways look horrible. If someone could take a picture from their phone or something, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Back