Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

The top floors of the other tower are bathed in blue light... It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Kramer has the red Kenny Rogers Chicken Roasters sign across the street.
They're not bathed in any light - you're just seeing some reflection off the glass and/or over-exposed night shots.

Look at the exposed concrete - if anything, it's surprising how little "bathing" there is.

8107377443_443ea3e7ca_b.jpg

By: MSVG at Flickr

A bit of a blurred shot as I was driving by. Not sure if the lighting will have different colours as the renders suggest (possibly up to the retail tenants?).

SOUTH-BEACH-01-12-2012.jpg

The green is twice the brightness of the blue. I'll try for photos in the next few days, but I'm fine if someone beats me to it of course…

The retail stores look art decoish, from the second floor up but it's too bad they just put glass panes along the bottom. It ruins the Miami effect.

I don't think people truly understand just how nice this building is inside. It is even nicer than most luxury buildings in the city. From the suite finishes to the amenities, the hallways, etc. They did a great job.

It's great to see a deliver not only deliver what was promised, but to go over and above that.

I don't think people truly understand just how nice this building is inside. It is even nicer than most luxury buildings in the city. From the suite finishes to the amenities, the hallways, etc. They did a great job.

It's great to see a deliver not only deliver what was promised, but to go over and above that.

I don't understand why people keep saying it's so nice, the lobby looks extremely tacky to me.

Back