Toronto South Beach Condos + Lofts | ?m | 27s | Amexon | Arsenault

http://www.google.ca/search?tbm=isc...diamond condominiums&sa=N&biw=320&bih=416#i=6

I don't know...these look kinda similiar and they are right on Collins ave. in Miami. They even have similiar names and same colour scheme for the lights. They are both lit up at night and both called Blue and Green towers. Wonder if the builder got permission for this? Oh well too late now :p. All in all, quite a few glass towers in Miami's South Beach.

I have been to Collins ave and stayed the street over on ocean blvd. this is a great replicant. No, the buildings along Collins ave arnt attached but they have their character matched down to a T. The towers are very deco wich is what south beach miami if full of. I believe This project has its theme we'll thought out, but of course just my opinion.

March 14
6995500921_137176d72a_b.jpg

6995506745_215e154002_b.jpg

6995503915_555ac10d63_b.jpg

6995510803_469cd28fdf_b.jpg

6849428132_a497c6b63e_b.jpg

6995514215_25b2cd67ca_b.jpg

As gimmicky as the whole thing is, it has turned out really well so far. The buildings really really well executed.

As gimmicky as the whole thing is, it has turned out really well so far. The buildings really really well executed.

I was just about to write the exact same. I had no idea how this would actually work, but it does. The roof elements could have done being a tad more exaggerated, but that's a minor quibble. Humber Bay is really looking good.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what is going on in the round feature in front of the main entrance? The building pictures looks like it should be a water feature, but looking at it today, it has squares of dirt; as if they want to plant trees or shrubs.

Does anyone know what is going on in the round feature in front of the main entrance? The building pictures looks like it should be a water feature, but looking at it today, it has squares of dirt; as if they want to plant trees or shrubs.

It's supposed to be a water fountain from what I've been told. It'll be interesting to see this place once all the construction is completrd

The lantern of the first tower was lit up the other night with a spectacular blue glow.

Back