Toronto Queens Quay & Water's Edge Revitalization | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

What's a hefty fine to someone driving a Bentley? And besides, there are no fines for acting like an as* - public opprobrium is a far better cure.

AoD

I sure would hate for someone to scratch the car with their handlebars. I mean who can blame someone for a little trouble when they find someone parked so far from the roadway.

Actually to be quite honest, I think we need to raise the stakes for parking on cycle tracks. I know they raised the fines to $150, but I think it's time such an infraction carries points. It shouldn't be the same as a parking ticket, it causes a real danger to cyclists and other motorists when they block a piece of road infrastructure.

Vandalism is excessive.

Is it?

original.jpg

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 679
You know it is. There is no physical harm done to anyone - this is just a blatant disregard for the law and general a-holery. Not something where destruction of private property is remotely justifiable.

AoD

Typical Mr. Hakim. I've seen him try to leave his car on the sidewalk outside the main entrance to 133 Hazelton. Otherwise he'll leave it in a no parking area in front of the store at Davenport/Hazelton. I valeted his Rolls at Sassafraz several years ago in the middle of a snowstorm. No tip, barely able to get the $10 valet charge from him.

/mini rant.

Back