Toronto Queens Quay & Water's Edge Revitalization | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

No, I know his kind very well from work. He's simply a self-important *censored*. His weak attempt at an apology...or, rather, his excuse is typical behaviour for these people.

Some clients used to give me the old " Do you know who this is/I am?". When I was younger, I put my tail behind my legs and walked. Now, at 30? I ask them if they know who I am. Don't know? Well then you're no one to me....your money doesn't impress me.
The looks on the faces of self-important people with money when you show no interest in playing their classis game is priceless and even worth the sometimes lost business. :)

That wasn't an apology at all. When you apologize, but quickly start to make excuses and shift the blame, well ... that's not the purpose of an apology at all. By doing that, you make it not about your actions, but the actions of others. When you make excuses, you are downplaying your own error. A genuine apology is when you take full responsibility for your actions, and ask for forgiveness.

The City of Toronto Automated Public Toilet on the northwest corner of Rees and Queen's Quay has reopened--it was definitely still closed as of the start of this week, so probably reopened yesterday or today. I'd never used it before the revitalization, used it for the first time today (costs 25 cents), it was pretty cool.

The City of Toronto Automated Public Toilet on the northwest corner of Rees and Queen's Quay has reopened--it was definitely still closed as of the start of this week, so probably reopened yesterday or today. I'd never used it before the revitalization, used it for the first time today (costs 25 cents), it was pretty cool.

Unfortunately I recall they have canned the plan to put more of these automatic washrooms.

AoD

Unfortunately I recall they have canned the plan to put more of these automatic washrooms.
Was that the cancelled Astral Media public washroom plan?
They redirected that pot of funds to save the bankrupt BIXI system (now Toronto Bike Share).

(Honestly, Toronto should just switch to SoBi, a lower cost bikeshare system that attracts users faster).

From Reddit. Wow. Unreal.

View attachment 50718

Mr. Hakim is at it again!

cXkk4P0.jpg

I guess he really needed to piss again.

Back